Jump to content
advertisement_alt
raisethis2

*** The Official Joe Biden Saves America Year #1 Thread***

Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, Earlybird893 said:

This thread is great from an observers standpoint  


lol, fda.  Marijuana is still a schedule 1 drug according to them.....

 

They should make a study on it. 

 

Good call with FDA, lots of integrity. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Are we still scurred?  Are the caravans still coming? Syphoms and hackers been awful quiet on the border recently. 
 

guess the caravans never actually made it  to indiana. 
 

 

Edited by aupoker1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, truesyalose said:

that's an odd thing to say from someone who has been saying anyone who hasn't been vaccinated deserves to die.  Ya know, since none of the vaccines have been FDA approved.

 

The FDA issued Emergency Use Authorizations for all 3 major covid 19 vaccinations due to the extreme urgency the situation called for. Since then mountains of additional information has come to light including blood clotting perhaps associated with the Johnson & Johnson vaccine which was paused, the re-deployed.

While you are correct, the vaccines have not received formal FDA approval, thousands of Doctors and Scientists who have now studied every facet of the vaccines all pronounce it safe. 

 

FDA approval is a formality slowed by government processes, but in the end, they will get formal approval. 

 

And I'll restate, if you REFUSE to get a vaccine when they are clearly plentiful, then covid causes your death, that's on you.  

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, raisethis2 said:

And I'll restate, if you REFUSE to get a vaccine when they are clearly plentiful, then covid causes your death, that's on you.  


As if anyone refusing a vaccine would give a fuck if anyone told them this.  As if anyone refusing a vaccine would give a fuck whose fault it is that they are dead after they’re dead.  
 

Hilarious 

 

What a great view into the mind’s eye of a person that views virtue signaling above all else 

Edited by Aaron_Hacker
Link to post
Share on other sites

Facebook's Board has decided that Trump's suspension from the platform shall remain. The decision will be revisited in about 6 months but muzzling this oaf appears to be good policy. I guess lying about your election loss and whining like a little bitch isn't particularly popular. 

 

Womp womp.....

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Aaron_Hacker said:


As if anyone refusing a vaccine would give a fuck if anyone told them this.  As if anyone refusing a vaccine would give a fuck whose fault it is that they are dead after they’re dead.  
 

Hilarious 

 

What a great view into the mind’s eye of a person that views virtue signaling above all else 

 

It's not virtue signaling. It's sound decision making. You can lead a horse to water........

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Thanks Biden. 

 

Peloton recalling all treadmills after reports of injuries, one death

 

Peloton announced Wednesday voluntary recalls of both its Tread+ and Tread treadmill machines over safety concerns.


The company is advising customers who already have the products to immediately stop using it and contact Peloton for a full refund.


CEO John Foley apologized for not cooperating with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission sooner.

Edited by wantagolf
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Due to it being impossible for Montana businesses to find workers since reopening at 100% due to the enhanced federal unemployment benefits paying people not to work more than they make working and lasting through at least September of this year, Montana has decided to opt out of the federal enhanced unemployment benefits and instead will pay workers a state funded going back to work bonus.

 

Too bad we don’t have real federal leadership 

Edited by Aaron_Hacker
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites


SAN DIEGO (KGTV) — Employers across San Diego County are offering bonuses of as much as $1,000 to get workers back on the job, despite unemployment above 7 percent.

 

From hospitality to manufacturing to casinos, jobseekers are being enticed with bonuses and hourly rate increases. Employers are competing with $300 weekly boosts to unemployment checks, childcare issues, and concerns over COVID, which has an outsize impact on service workers.

 

People are afraid to come to work, and we're having to bribe them," said Phil Blair, executive officer of Manpower Staffing, which has 400 openings in the county. "This is a way to advance your career, by coming back when the employers need you. You can negotiate shifts, you can negotiate pay."

 

Manpower's now offering $150 bonuses to workers who stay at least 90 days, payable in three installments starting after 30 days on the job. It's also offering attendance bonuses and raised hourly rates by $1 to $2 dollars.

"This is just the market at work here," said Alan Gin, an economist at the University of San Diego. "Whenever there's a shortage, in this case, a shortage of labor, the price rises."

 

At Civico restaurants in downtown and Little Italy, owner Dario Gallo raised pay for back-of-the-house jobs by $3 to $4 per hour and is offering $250 dollar bonuses to those who stay at least six months. Still, he's getting only one or two applications a week.

Link to post
Share on other sites

You know what's nice?

 

Having a president with absolutely zero influence over the American population. I haven't seen too many Build Back Better hats lately. He talks; no one listens. He's a figurehead that no one cares about. It's wonderful.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, raisethis2 said:

d I'll restate, if you REFUSE to get a vaccine when they are clearly plentiful, then covid causes your death, that's on you.  

 

This is very odd, strange launguage. The other day you said something about how 1/2 million dead US people "wouldnt agree".
You know once your dead, your dead right? The dead dont have an opinon or feel regret, they are dead. 


 

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, aupoker1 said:

And hacker thinks its rt2 obsessed with stop the steal. Donate now. 
 

never give up!!!! Ninjas are on your side!

 

image.thumb.jpeg.1b737df05f6a45c77a78971465baebdf.jpeg

giphy.gif

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, elendil said:

 

This is very odd, strange launguage. The other day you said something about how 1/2 million dead US people "wouldnt agree".
You know once your dead, your dead right? The dead dont have an opinon or feel regret, they are dead. 


 

 

You're missing the point. The point was that the choices people make have a role in whether they live or die. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Sharonavich said:

 

I believe this. Over the last decade, you have proved yourself genuine. Yeah, a genuine Dildo.

 

Just a little too big for your mom's ass (but she likes it anyway). 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Aaron_Hacker said:

Due to it being impossible for Montana businesses to find workers since reopening at 100% due to the enhanced federal unemployment benefits paying people not to work more than they make working and lasting through at least September of this year, Montana has decided to opt out of the federal enhanced unemployment benefits and instead will pay workers a state funded going back to work bonus.

 

Too bad we don’t have real federal leadership 

 

Addition info:

Jan 1 Montana increased their minimum wage to 8.75/hr.  That's up from 8.65/hr last year.  

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, marinersheep said:

You know what's nice?

 

Having a president with absolutely zero influence over the American population. I haven't seen too many Build Back Better hats lately. He talks; no one listens. He's a figurehead that no one cares about. It's wonderful.

Yeah it’s amazing when you have a media who go from covering every single step a guy makes to basically not covering a guy at all or asking him any questions. They set the narrative . 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, AFink93 said:

Yeah it’s amazing when you have a media who go from covering every single step a guy makes to basically not covering a guy at all or asking him any questions. They set the narrative . 

 

Did the networks not cover his speech to the House?

 

Trump gives that speech, and it's all eyes and ears on it. Joe gives the speech, and no one gives any fucks.

 

Trump is the media's dream. He isn't a product created by the media; he was and is a gift to the media. You think Trump has his cult following because the media set the narrative for him?

 

I despise Trump, but he is a superstar. And that's not due to some media narrative. Joe Biden is Joe Biden. No one cares about Joe Biden.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, AFink93 said:

Yeah it’s amazing when you have a media who go from covering every single step a guy makes to basically not covering a guy at all or asking him any questions. They set the narrative . 

 

You know how the media reported Trump's 30,500 lies while he was president? They tried that with Biden but gave up because there's literally nothing there to report. 

 

Maybe if Trump told the truth they wouldn't have been on him so hard. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cloudyspirits said:

poor Joe nobody cares

 

Even late night guys have few jokes. Turns out Americans like a president who's boring. 

That's proved by his approval rating being higher than Trump's EVER WAS!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, raisethis2 said:

 

You know how the media reported Trump's 30,500 lies while he was president? They tried that with Biden but gave up because there's literally nothing there to report. 

 

Maybe if Trump told the truth they wouldn't have been on him so hard. 


LLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

Link to post
Share on other sites

How's that Paris Accord working out for ya?

 


China's greenhouse gas emissions exceed those of U.S. and developed countries combined, report says

 

China's greenhouse gas emissions in 2019 exceeded those of the U.S. and other developed nations combined, according to research published Thursday by Rhodium Group.


China is now responsible for more than 27% of total global emissions. The U.S., the world's second highest emitter, accounts for 11% of the global total.


The findings come after a climate summit President Joe Biden hosted last month, during which Chinese President Xi Jinping reiterated a pledge to make sure the nation's emissions peak by 2030.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, raisethis2 said:

 

You know how the media reported Trump's 30,500 lies while he was president? They tried that with Biden but gave up because there's literally nothing there to report. 

 

Maybe if Trump told the truth they wouldn't have been on him so hard. 

So in your beautifully racist unbiased opinion. The reason that there isn’t 500 “ journalist” crew fact checking every single word that Chairman Biden says is because he never misspeaks or tells an exaggeration or an outright lie ?  
 

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/04/factchecking-bidens-address-to-congress/

 

Its a combo of things . 1. He isn’t available to press basically ever . 2.  They will treat him with kid gloves compared to others.   Do you watch any of the Psaki softball games?  Someone dare ask her a tough question .  3. He doesn’t crave the attention like Orange man did.  4. Totally different types of personality . 5 . Media agenda to destroy the last administration. 6 Media agenda to still keep the last administration in the news cycle because it’s good for ratings .

 

But I agree with Sheep it’s good to not hear every word or pretty much anything out of the Oval Office. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wantagolf said:

How's that Paris Accord working out for ya?

 


China's greenhouse gas emissions exceed those of U.S. and developed countries combined, report says

 

China's greenhouse gas emissions in 2019 exceeded those of the U.S. and other developed nations combined, according to research published Thursday by Rhodium Group.


China is now responsible for more than 27% of total global emissions. The U.S., the world's second highest emitter, accounts for 11% of the global total.


The findings come after a climate summit President Joe Biden hosted last month, during which Chinese President Xi Jinping reiterated a pledge to make sure the nation's emissions peak by 2030.

 

This is a byproduct of allowing manufacturing of the goods the world needs to one country that would make those things without the necessary anti-pollution controls needed to keep the environment clean. 

 

This isn't a consumer driven matter but rather, businesses manufacturing at the lowest price point. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wantagolf said:

How's that Paris Accord working out for ya?

 


China's greenhouse gas emissions exceed those of U.S. and developed countries combined, report says

 

China's greenhouse gas emissions in 2019 exceeded those of the U.S. and other developed nations combined, according to research published Thursday by Rhodium Group.


China is now responsible for more than 27% of total global emissions. The U.S., the world's second highest emitter, accounts for 11% of the global total.


The findings come after a climate summit President Joe Biden hosted last month, during which Chinese President Xi Jinping reiterated a pledge to make sure the nation's emissions peak by 2030.


But AOC told us the planet wouldn’t exist in 2030

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.