advertisement_alt
raisethis2

*** The Official Joe Biden Saves America Year #1 Thread***

3 minutes ago, aupoker1 said:

Lol at living my life. 

what a dumb question. 

Do you actually think the left regrets billy clinton?  Pretty sure in my lifetime there have been more regrettable deplorables. 

Why do you give bill clinton a pass, but you grill matt gaetz in fire every day?

28 minutes ago, Tennis Bum said:

Just another precedent that the left will come to regret. Don't you ever look at more than one move at a time? Is that how you live your life too?

Leftists can’t think beyond what is right in front of their face and they think that history began the day they were born. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Tennis Bum said:

Back to that 1/6 "insurrection" commission... here is the BLM in their own words while rioting last year. This is what good little leftists have to ignore to feel righteous indignation.

https://youtu.be/yp9L0tkSoCc

hahahaha

I’ll say it for the 10th time.

Both sides of rioters are idiots, but I rather idiots attack a govt building instead of private businesses and cities.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Aaron_Hacker said:

So you fully support a 9/11 style commission on the antifa / BLM riots of 2020, then?

Weird that you haven’t mentioned it yet...

Definitely think a commission to investigate riots at the Capitol is warranted. I also have no objection to another commission to investigate the BLM protests. Who knows, maybe evidence will be presented showing that these people are justified in their need to protest their treatment.

What I do object to is Republican's weak attempt to tie the two together so that BLM somehow takes all the oxygen from the other investigation. 

Busted...........

2 hours ago, Sharonavich said:

Why do you give bill clinton a pass, but you grill matt gaetz in fire every day?

Monica Lewinski was of age. Matt Gaetz was fucking a minor. I don't think Bill Clinton being impeached was getting a pass either. 

51 minutes ago, raisethis2 said:

Monica Lewinski was of age. Matt Gaetz was fucking a minor. I don't think Bill Clinton being impeached was getting a pass either. 

How old were the girls on Bill Clinton’s 26 trips on the Lolita Express?

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, TheSilentBob said:

That depends on what your definition of lie is.

🤦🏻‍♂️

You know you don’t have to defend rapey pedophiles, right?

Edited by Aaron_Hacker
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, raisethis2 said:

Love is love though I thought? 

1 hour ago, Aaron_Hacker said:

🤦🏻‍♂️

You know you don’t have to defend rapey pedophiles, right?

Don’t think he’s defending. Clinton’s famous BS line “depends on your definition of ‘is’”

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, raisethis2 said:

Shut up white devil.

1 hour ago, Tennis Bum said:

She was an intern. Wipe away all else and this is textbook #metoo.

Of course that would require a single set of standards.

Absolutely. Unfortunately, the damage to her was never a factor in the whole charade. 

• Like 1

Reporters fume at White House 'quote approval' rules

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/west-wing-playbook/2021/05/10/this-email-is-on-background-with-quote-approval-492792

If you’ve read a quote from an administration official in a newspaper or a wire story recently, there’s a good chance that the White House communications team had an opportunity to edit it first.

The practice allows the White House an extra measure of control as it tries to craft press coverage. At its best, quote approval allows sources to speak more candidly about their work. At its worst, it gives public officials a way to obfuscate or screen their own admissions and words.

3 minutes ago, Tennis Bum said:

Reporters fume at White House 'quote approval' rules

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/west-wing-playbook/2021/05/10/this-email-is-on-background-with-quote-approval-492792

If you’ve read a quote from an administration official in a newspaper or a wire story recently, there’s a good chance that the White House communications team had an opportunity to edit it first.

The practice allows the White House an extra measure of control as it tries to craft press coverage. At its best, quote approval allows sources to speak more candidly about their work. At its worst, it gives public officials a way to obfuscate or screen their own admissions and words.

Such bullshit. Figured it was a widely used scummy thing and it is. But apparently biden is using and abusing it. He should be called out for it. 

this is the shit trump did out loud and politicians mike biden do all sneaky like. 

20 minutes ago, aupoker1 said:

Such bullshit. Figured it was a widely used scummy thing and it is. But apparently biden is using and abusing it. He should be called out for it. 

this is the shit trump did out loud and politicians mike biden do all sneaky like. 

Biden does it while not being Trump, so it’s fine