Jump to content
raisethis2

*** The Official Joe Biden Saves America Year #1 Thread***

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, XquiziVex said:

I so want to end my separation from politics.  I'll just say, we needed current events to happen to finally wake up to moronic leftist policies.

Leftist OT has only gotten more bat shit.

Have to seen the shit Hacker's been saying? He thinks that the Russian interference in the 2016 election didn't happen and that the January 6th insurrection was a picnic on the mall, and we're the crazy ones? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

How does Fox do it?  Why are they always leading the ratings?  IS is because the Left watches more than the right, just to see what they are mad about today?

 

E2gfdN4VEAQxosu?format=png&name=small

Link to post
Share on other sites

Florida girl Tristyn Bailey, 13, was stabbed 114 times in premeditated attack by 14-year-old classmate, state attorney says

 

A 14-year-old Florida boy was charged Thursday with first-degree murder, accused of stabbing 13-year-old classmate Tristyn Bailey 114 times and leaving her mutilated body in a wooded area earlier this month.

In announcing that Aiden Fucci would be charged as an adult, R.J. Larizza, state attorney for the 7th Circuit, described a premeditated act during a news conference at the St. Johns County courthouse.

"At least 49 of those stab wounds were to the hands, arms and the head. They were defensive in nature," Larizza said.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, wantagolf said:

How does Fox do it?  Why are they always leading the ratings?  IS is because the Left watches more than the right, just to see what they are mad about today?

 

E2gfdN4VEAQxosu?format=png&name=small

FOX has a legion of old followers who are home all day every day, and tuned in. With a base like that it's no shock. These same people watch and believe the shit they are fed then express the same beliefs. As a result Millenials and Gen-X'ers distrust old people more today than at any time in American history. They are right. Older Americans don't/can't offer their kids and grandkids the helping hands they did for generations. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, raisethis2 said:

FOX has a legion of old followers who are home all day every day, and tuned in. With a base like that it's no shock

Except those numbers wanta posted are from the 25 - 54 year old demographic.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

In less than five months, Joe Biden has brought this country to the brink.

After years of cowering under Donald Trump, terrorism is back and proud. Peace in the Middle East, one of Trump’s most spectacular achievements has been shattered. Biden simply unfroze billions of dollars of sanctioned money for Iran and topped it off with a quick 135 million dollar love gift. Within days Hamas rockets were raining down on Israel and Jews were being attacked on the streets of American cities. Four years of peace under Trump were in the past.

For some anti-Semites in Biden’s Democratic Party the death rate in Israel was not good enough. A writer, working for CNN, tweeted, “the world today needs a Hitler.” After pressure, CNN ended their seven-year relationship with the writer. Twitter, which banned former president, Donald Trump, and censors this writer, has apparently allowed 17,000 pro Hitler tweets.

Biden crippled American energy independence with the stroke of a pen, ending the Keystone pipeline and roughly 11,000 jobs. Six presidents had desperately sought energy independence before Trump had finally succeeded.

Allegedly Russian hackers were allowed to shut down the Colonial Oil pipeline which supplied gas to the east coast of America. Biden rewarded Russia afterward by lifting sanctions against their own gas pipeline to Germany.

Biden followers, buoyed by an adoring media were philosophical. “Who needs jobs anyway?” they crowed.

See? Communism works.

Or, at least, the American corporate version of communism works.

Small businesses couldn’t find workers to hire. They were being paid by the government to do nothing. It was keeping the big multinational corporate monopolies fat.

The teacher’s union demanded more money for its members, even while insisting that all schools remain closed.

When gasoline shortages caused cars to line up at stations across the East coast for the first time since Jimmy Carter, the Biden White House cheered. People should buy electric cars anyway, they said. It is better for the environment.

As it turns out, the gasoline shortages caused prices of everything else to climb. Once again, in a Jimmy Carter redux, America began to experience inflation. 4.2% for the month of April, 2021. Biden’s promise that only the rich would be taxed rang hollow. It is the poor and the senior citizens who are crushed by inflation.

The American Border with Mexico was turned into a drama of child trafficking and children as young as four years old, left without water in the desert. People who had feigned concern for illegal immigrants in cages now ignored the plight of thousands. Border agents announced they had confiscated three years of drugs in one month.

Still, Biden blamed it all on Donald Trump, even though Biden, himself, had invited the problem by stopping the building of the wall, announcing his “open border” policy and ending the carefully negotiated “remain in Mexico agreement.” Thousands of illegals showed up at the border wearing “Biden” t-shirts.

A president who ostentatiously used a mask when doing zoom conference calls and kept children from going to school, was now allowing immigrants with COVID into the country unhindered. They were put on planes and buses and sent to places across America. It was collateral damage, part of the price to bring in more votes for the Democratic Party. We have to change Arizona and Texas. We have to take back the Supreme Court.

Biden was asked about his Republican opponent in 2024. “I don’t know if there will be a Republican Party,” he answered. It was an ominous observation. The FBI was ordered to conduct an early morning raid on the attorney representing his political opponent. The IRS was beefed up with a huge budget. They would likely be turned loose on political enemies as they had operated under Obama.

Some of the great legacies of the Trump presidency remain conspicuously unchallenged. Don’t expect Joe Biden to interfere with the remake of the Veteran’s Administration although he will use Big Tech search engines to give himself the credit.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, wantagolf said:

In less than five months, Joe Biden has brought this country to the brink.

After years of cowering under Donald Trump, terrorism is back and proud. Peace in the Middle East, one of Trump’s most spectacular achievements has been shattered. Biden simply unfroze billions of dollars of sanctioned money for Iran and topped it off with a quick 135 million dollar love gift. Within days Hamas rockets were raining down on Israel and Jews were being attacked on the streets of American cities. Four years of peace under Trump were in the past.

For some anti-Semites in Biden’s Democratic Party the death rate in Israel was not good enough. A writer, working for CNN, tweeted, “the world today needs a Hitler.” After pressure, CNN ended their seven-year relationship with the writer. Twitter, which banned former president, Donald Trump, and censors this writer, has apparently allowed 17,000 pro Hitler tweets.

Biden crippled American energy independence with the stroke of a pen, ending the Keystone pipeline and roughly 11,000 jobs. Six presidents had desperately sought energy independence before Trump had finally succeeded.

Allegedly Russian hackers were allowed to shut down the Colonial Oil pipeline which supplied gas to the east coast of America. Biden rewarded Russia afterward by lifting sanctions against their own gas pipeline to Germany.

Biden followers, buoyed by an adoring media were philosophical. “Who needs jobs anyway?” they crowed.

See? Communism works.

Or, at least, the American corporate version of communism works.

Small businesses couldn’t find workers to hire. They were being paid by the government to do nothing. It was keeping the big multinational corporate monopolies fat.

The teacher’s union demanded more money for its members, even while insisting that all schools remain closed.

When gasoline shortages caused cars to line up at stations across the East coast for the first time since Jimmy Carter, the Biden White House cheered. People should buy electric cars anyway, they said. It is better for the environment.

As it turns out, the gasoline shortages caused prices of everything else to climb. Once again, in a Jimmy Carter redux, America began to experience inflation. 4.2% for the month of April, 2021. Biden’s promise that only the rich would be taxed rang hollow. It is the poor and the senior citizens who are crushed by inflation.

The American Border with Mexico was turned into a drama of child trafficking and children as young as four years old, left without water in the desert. People who had feigned concern for illegal immigrants in cages now ignored the plight of thousands. Border agents announced they had confiscated three years of drugs in one month.

Still, Biden blamed it all on Donald Trump, even though Biden, himself, had invited the problem by stopping the building of the wall, announcing his “open border” policy and ending the carefully negotiated “remain in Mexico agreement.” Thousands of illegals showed up at the border wearing “Biden” t-shirts.

A president who ostentatiously used a mask when doing zoom conference calls and kept children from going to school, was now allowing immigrants with COVID into the country unhindered. They were put on planes and buses and sent to places across America. It was collateral damage, part of the price to bring in more votes for the Democratic Party. We have to change Arizona and Texas. We have to take back the Supreme Court.

Biden was asked about his Republican opponent in 2024. “I don’t know if there will be a Republican Party,” he answered. It was an ominous observation. The FBI was ordered to conduct an early morning raid on the attorney representing his political opponent. The IRS was beefed up with a huge budget. They would likely be turned loose on political enemies as they had operated under Obama.

Some of the great legacies of the Trump presidency remain conspicuously unchallenged. Don’t expect Joe Biden to interfere with the remake of the Veteran’s Administration although he will use Big Tech search engines to give himself the credit.

image.gif.39141e1a7ddb7fa2db75bc471c71bcb1.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Sharonavich said:

Except those numbers wanta posted are from the 25 - 54 year old demographic.

Remember this is from someone that thinks Biden is killing it and an unarmed riot was an attempt to take over the country. You can't expect Raise to look at actual stats and evidence.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, wantagolf said:

In less than five months, Joe Biden has brought this country to the brink.

After years of cowering under Donald Trump, terrorism is back and proud. Peace in the Middle East, one of Trump’s most spectacular achievements has been shattered. Biden simply unfroze billions of dollars of sanctioned money for Iran and topped it off with a quick 135 million dollar love gift. Within days Hamas rockets were raining down on Israel and Jews were being attacked on the streets of American cities. Four years of peace under Trump were in the past.

For some anti-Semites in Biden’s Democratic Party the death rate in Israel was not good enough. A writer, working for CNN, tweeted, “the world today needs a Hitler.” After pressure, CNN ended their seven-year relationship with the writer. Twitter, which banned former president, Donald Trump, and censors this writer, has apparently allowed 17,000 pro Hitler tweets.

Biden crippled American energy independence with the stroke of a pen, ending the Keystone pipeline and roughly 11,000 jobs. Six presidents had desperately sought energy independence before Trump had finally succeeded.

Allegedly Russian hackers were allowed to shut down the Colonial Oil pipeline which supplied gas to the east coast of America. Biden rewarded Russia afterward by lifting sanctions against their own gas pipeline to Germany.

Biden followers, buoyed by an adoring media were philosophical. “Who needs jobs anyway?” they crowed.

See? Communism works.

Or, at least, the American corporate version of communism works.

Small businesses couldn’t find workers to hire. They were being paid by the government to do nothing. It was keeping the big multinational corporate monopolies fat.

The teacher’s union demanded more money for its members, even while insisting that all schools remain closed.

When gasoline shortages caused cars to line up at stations across the East coast for the first time since Jimmy Carter, the Biden White House cheered. People should buy electric cars anyway, they said. It is better for the environment.

As it turns out, the gasoline shortages caused prices of everything else to climb. Once again, in a Jimmy Carter redux, America began to experience inflation. 4.2% for the month of April, 2021. Biden’s promise that only the rich would be taxed rang hollow. It is the poor and the senior citizens who are crushed by inflation.

The American Border with Mexico was turned into a drama of child trafficking and children as young as four years old, left without water in the desert. People who had feigned concern for illegal immigrants in cages now ignored the plight of thousands. Border agents announced they had confiscated three years of drugs in one month.

Still, Biden blamed it all on Donald Trump, even though Biden, himself, had invited the problem by stopping the building of the wall, announcing his “open border” policy and ending the carefully negotiated “remain in Mexico agreement.” Thousands of illegals showed up at the border wearing “Biden” t-shirts.

A president who ostentatiously used a mask when doing zoom conference calls and kept children from going to school, was now allowing immigrants with COVID into the country unhindered. They were put on planes and buses and sent to places across America. It was collateral damage, part of the price to bring in more votes for the Democratic Party. We have to change Arizona and Texas. We have to take back the Supreme Court.

Biden was asked about his Republican opponent in 2024. “I don’t know if there will be a Republican Party,” he answered. It was an ominous observation. The FBI was ordered to conduct an early morning raid on the attorney representing his political opponent. The IRS was beefed up with a huge budget. They would likely be turned loose on political enemies as they had operated under Obama.

Some of the great legacies of the Trump presidency remain conspicuously unchallenged. Don’t expect Joe Biden to interfere with the remake of the Veteran’s Administration although he will use Big Tech search engines to give himself the credit.

Aupoker owned you with his eye roll. Systematically countering every statement of fact you made. Now don't you feel 10% dumber.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

We are less than a year in. 
 

doonsday!!! The world is ending!!!

 

thats all you get from me. You go ahead and counterpoint so people can laugh at uou and your nonsense. 
 

also. Wanta copied and pasted that shit from some far right asshole dummy

Edited by aupoker1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, misterizx said:

I hope you are wrong.

How could i be wrong?  haha

 

Biden called ‘creepy’ after attempting to compliment young girl by saying she ‘looks 19’

 

President Joe Biden is under fire after he attempted to compliment a young girl who he said ‘looks 19-years-old’ during a speech at a military base in Virginia on Friday.

Biden along with first lady Jill Biden spoke at the Joint Base Langley-Eustis in Hampton, Virginia for Memorial Day weekend where he praised the efforts to stop the spread of Covid-19 and the United States’ successful vaccine rollout.

However, Biden went slightly off speech during his address when he began complimenting a young girl who had joined her parents and two older brothers on the stage after her mother had introduced Biden to the crowd.

 

NINTCHDBPICT000656073181.jpg?w=620

 

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2978360/biden-slammed-creepy-remarks-little-girl-virginia-military-base/AS-BIDEN-LANGLEY-COMMENTS_COMP.jpg?w=620

 

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/biden-called-creepy-after-attempting-to-compliment-young-girl-by-saying-she-looks-19/ar-AAKvnir

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9631457/Creepy-Joe-Biden-slammed-remarks-elementary-school-aged-girl.html

Edited by wantagolf
Link to post
Share on other sites

At least 22 people shot, 2 fatally, after assailants get out of an SUV and fire assault rifles at a club, police say

 

(CNN)Police are asking for the public's help in finding whoever opened fire at a Florida club Sunday, killing at least two people and wounding at least 20 more, Miami-Dade police director Alfredo Ramirez III said.

Shortly after midnight, a white Nissan Pathfinder pulled up to the El Mula Banquet Hall near Hialeah.


That's when three people "stepped out of the vehicle with assault rifles and handguns and started firing indiscriminately into the crowd," Ramirez said.

 

"The result is 20 to 25 victims with gunshot injury wounds, and two deceased on the scene."

 

The wounded were taken to various hospitals in the area. At least one of those hospitalized is in critical condition, police said.

Some of the shooting victims' loved ones wait outside the Ryder Trauma Center at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami on Sunday.

The banquet hall and billiards club had been rented out for a concert, Ramirez said.

Angelica Green said both her son and her nephew were among those shot.

Her son was shot once in the abdomen area and is in stable condition after surgery, Green said Sunday.

"However, my nephew was shot four times," she said, including once in the abdomen area and three times in the leg.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LeftyMark said:

22 shot, 2 dead.  I thought assault rifles were more dangerous than regular guns.

Only if you blame the gun and not the idiot pulling the trigger.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.