Jump to content
raisethis2

*** The Official Joe Biden Saves America Year #1 Thread***

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, killingbird said:

Taking “tucked in polo shirt” to a new level.  

Yep.. that is something I would have said before. But now I wish the protestors would have charged the McCloskeys and got shot by the goofy looking tucked in polo shirt motherfucker.

Link to post
Share on other sites

i got a US Open tennis warmup jacket one year that was a similar design - the big Polo dude on one side and the US Open logo on the other.  That shirt is damn good imo.  props to him.  

But cmon man, how the fuck you tucking that in?   You'd at the very least get clowned on in NY walking out of the house like that.  for real, how do you have a wife and still not get corrected before walking outside?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, kellykip said:

i got a US Open tennis warmup jacket one year that was a similar design - the big Polo dude on one side and the US Open logo on the other.  That shirt is damn good imo.  props to him.  

But cmon man, how the fuck you tucking that in?   You'd at the very least get clowned on in NY walking out of the house like that.  for real, how do you have a wife and still not get corrected before walking outside?

His gun was a lot bigger than hers

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, the NYC Comptroller's race was looking like Corey Johnson with a pretty solid lead over Brad Lander a couple of weeks ago.  But since then, AOC endorsed Lander.

Lander currently has about a 20 point lead in early results.  Say what you will about AOC, but her word is carrying weight.  Liker her or not, gotta face reality; she isn't going away anytime soon

FTR, my ranked choice ballot went:

1-Kathryn Garcia

2-Maya Wiley

3-Scott Stringer

4-Paperboy Prince

5-Dianne Morales

Eric Adams is definitely the favorite to pull it off tho

Edited by kellykip
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, kellykip said:

Wow, the NYC Comptroller's race was looking like Corey Johnson with a pretty solid lead over Brad Lander a couple of weeks ago.  But since then, AOC endorsed Lander.

Lander currently has about a 20 point lead in early results.  Say what you will about AOC, but her word is carrying weight.  Liker her or not, gotta face reality; she isn't going away anytime soon

FTR, my ranked choice ballot went:

1-Kathryn Garcia

2-Maya Wiley

3-Scott Stringer

4-Paperboy Prince

5-Dianne Morales

Eric Adams is definitely the favorite to pull it off tho

Lead singer of Manowar is running for NYC mayor ? He’s got my vote .

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kellykip said:

Wow, the NYC Comptroller's race was looking like Corey Johnson with a pretty solid lead over Brad Lander a couple of weeks ago.  But since then, AOC endorsed Lander.

Lander currently has about a 20 point lead in early results.  Say what you will about AOC, but her word is carrying weight.  Liker her or not, gotta face reality; she isn't going away anytime soon

FTR, my ranked choice ballot went:

1-Kathryn Garcia

2-Maya Wiley

3-Scott Stringer

4-Paperboy Prince

5-Dianne Morales

Eric Adams is definitely the favorite to pull it off tho

I have little to no interest left in working. But I would come out of retirement to work on an AOC presidential run.  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/21/2021 at 1:56 PM, acp said:

Yep.. that is something I would have said before. But now I wish the protestors would have charged the McCloskeys and got shot by the goofy looking tucked in polo shirt motherfucker.

Ya, his reaction was warranted. They were mowing houses over left and right iirc 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, killingbird said:

I have little to no interest left in working. But I would come out of retirement to work on an AOC presidential run.  

Steaming poker for children isn't working ? Lol if it's a hobby and you don't make money doing it. Sad. 

Edited by 7HeAdShoTs
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Earlybird893 said:

Ya, his reaction was warranted. They were mowing houses over left and right iirc 

I tend to agree with acp on this one. Who doesnt hate tucked in shirt guy?  But it was tucked in shirt guys house. Tucked in shirt guy might have had kids in there. At that time people were breaking into places with no consequences and just taking what they wanted as they were overrun. They had already broken through the gate. That night probably ended the best way it could have ended. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Democratic Socialist party backed 6 City Council candidates.  I don't think any of the races are officially called quite yet, but it looks like we'll get at least 2 of them home, and if it breaks right, maybe another.  

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The Trumper Fernando Mateo got drilled in the Republican primary by Curtis Sliwa, who has publicly stated his disdain for Trump and let everyone know he voted against trump both times.  So even the Republicans in NYC are trump haters lol - probably a bunch of business owners he screwed over out of final invoice payments

Edited by kellykip
Link to post
Share on other sites

Vice President Kamala Harris is scheduled to visit to the United States’ southern border with Mexico on Friday.


Republicans have hammered Harris and President Joe Biden for refusing to visit the border in person during the first months of their administration amid a rise in migrants arriving there.


Harris is expected to go to El Paso, Texas, a source familiar with her plans told NBC News.

 

Her trip to El Paso will come less than a week before former President Donald Trump, who is teasing another run for the White House in 2024, is scheduled to visit the southern border. Texas Gov. Gregg Abbott plans to accompany him.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.