Jump to content
advertisement_alt
raisethis2

*** The Official Joe Biden Saves America Year #1 Thread***

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, Aaron_Hacker said:


So you think Republican Congressmen had prior knowledge of the plan for a mob to attack them and they waited for the attack to start and then call Trump to call it off?  If this is all premeditated, the Congressmen would’ve had have been in on it.  Do you even realize how insane that is?

 

Or maybe they were scared and thought if Trump made a public statement the mob *might* listen?

 

Which is more likely?  Lol

 

I don't know all the details anymore than you do; but evidence being presented in a public forum helps - so I'll listen to the case being made right now publicly

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Aaron_Hacker said:

There’s probably nothing funnier to me than OTifa reets who made every excuse imaginable for sustained riots and violence in multiple cities over months and months this summer/fall now clutching their pearls and fainting over some rednecks mostly peacefully protesting in the capital for a few hours. 
 

OTifa reets are famous for their lack of self awareness.  It’s a mandatory character flaw to be a card carrying progressive.  If there weren’t double standards, there would be no standards.  

 

OTifa reets are famous for their lack of self awareness?

 

You do realize that over 200 of your fellow Trump mouthbreathers who thought/said Trump asked them to come to Washington and "invited" them to come to the Capitol are all going to jail regardless of their impression that since Trump asked, it's OK. 

 

Talk about a lack of self awareness......

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, raisethis2 said:

 

OTifa reets are famous for their lack of self awareness?

 

You do realize that over 200 of your fellow Trump mouthbreathers who thought/said Trump asked them to come to Washington and "invited" them to come to the Capitol are all going to jail regardless of their impression that since Trump asked, it's OK. 

 

Talk about a lack of self awareness......


He invited them to peacefully protest at the capital.  There were tens of thousands of people there.  Only a few dozen have been arrested.  Those who broke the law have been held to account. 

 

If Trump incited the riot, why did only a few dozen riot and not tens of thousands?

 

Miss your nap today?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tennis Bum said:

 

It's actually the exact reason not to have a trial. Where has common sense/logic gone?


Frightened republicans don’t get to wag the dog.  They are scared to convict but it’s still important for history to get this on the public record.  
 

If you believe someone committed impeachable offenses while in office as President, it’s your obligation to speak up.  If you weren’t willing to do that, then you had no business taking the oath 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Aaron_Hacker said:

I’m definitely rooting for a conviction and then Trump winning the Republican nomination in 2024.

 

Anyone that thinks that SCOTUS would rule that he can’t run for POTUS after winning a major party’s primary vote is smoking crack.

 

#hackertakes

 

Hows that batting average? 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, kellykip said:


Frightened republicans don’t get to wag the dog.  They are scared to convict but it’s still important for history to get this on the public record.  
 

If you believe someone committed impeachable offenses while in office as President, it’s your obligation to speak up.  If you weren’t willing to do that, then you had no business taking the oath 

So making political speeches are now impeachable? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 7HeAdShoTs said:

So making political speeches are now impeachable? 

Even if it was only one person who was motivated to violence, the motivation came from lies that originated with the president. Whether any of Trump's speeches technically qualify as incitement or not - the inspiration to storm the Capitol was all built on lies that originated with Trump himself. Incitement or not, i don't see how he dodges all responsibility.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Are people still dying from Covid?  Is Biden not trying hard enough to stop it?  Maybe another teleprompter lecture might help.  How many photographers are allowed at an insurrection (did any of them get arrested for trespassing)?  Of the hundreds that stormed the building only one, unarmed woman was shot?  Guess she was the ringleader or something, eh?  Maybe she was a blackbelt in Kung-Fu so they had to take her down?  Wait...what if she had been...let's say...African American and unarmed...and shot by a white police officer.  Could we protest that at least?  Are we done with Hands Up, Don't Shoot then?  I'm so confused.

Edited by Mr Galt
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Aaron_Hacker said:


He invited them to peacefully protest at the capital.  There were tens of thousands of people there.  Only a few dozen have been arrested.  Those who broke the law have been held to account. 

 

If Trump incited the riot, why did only a few dozen riot and not tens of thousands?

 

Miss your nap today?

 

 In his speech he used the term fight over 20 times as I recall. He used the phrase "stop the steal" numerous times as well as numerous other forceful phrases. The use of "peacefully", once, ...........once,  in his last few words when the crowd was whipped up and talking back to the stage was completely inconsequential. If it had meaning it would have been like letting the air out of the balloon. Rather, the crowd ignored it completely. 

 

Similarly, More than 225 people have been identified and arrested across the country. Hundreds of others entered the Capitol, in violation of the law. They're just harder to identify because of masks, etc. A few dozen, hardly. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tennis Bum said:

Technically... wouldn't an insurrection be overthrowing Trump at that time? This whole thing is ridiculous. There's zero chance of conviction... zero.

 

Stupid statement of the week. And yes, the reason you have a trial is to prove your case cause in a democracy we have due process. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Mr Galt said:

Are people still dying from Covid?  Is Biden not trying hard enough to stop it?  Maybe another teleprompter lecture might help.  How many photographers are allowed at an insurrection (did any of them get arrested for trespassing)?  Of the hundreds that stormed the building only one, unarmed woman was shot?  Guess she was the ringleader or something, eh?  Maybe she was a blackbelt in Kung-Fu so they had to take her down?  Wait...what if she had been...let's say...African American and unarmed...and shot by a white police officer.  Could we protest that at least?  Are we done with Hands Up, Don't Shoot then?  I'm so confused.

 

She made the mis-calculation of thinking she could enter the Speakers Lobby through a locked door. They showed her (and the hundred cowards behind her) that wasn't acceptable. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The discussion tonight is that several Republican Senators (Jurors) had a sit down today with Trump's legal team. What the fuck is that about? Take an oath to be an impartial Juror then betray that oath and your oath as a Senator. This is a demonstration of the integrity of Senate Republicans. 

 

Many Republican Senators have said that the House Managers presentation was excellent and there's no doubt Trump's guilty as charged however, they intend to hide behind their belief that you can't impeach a president who's out of office, even if the Senate Majority Leader refuses to call the Senate into session to hear the case while the president is still in office and even though the Senate voted on the question and it was affirmed. 

 

They are cowards and it's a rigged system they will exploit rather than do their duty. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Mr Galt said:

Are people still dying from Covid?  Is Biden not trying hard enough to stop it?  Maybe another teleprompter lecture might help.  How many photographers are allowed at an insurrection (did any of them get arrested for trespassing)?  Of the hundreds that stormed the building only one, unarmed woman was shot?  Guess she was the ringleader or something, eh?  Maybe she was a blackbelt in Kung-Fu so they had to take her down?  Wait...what if she had been...let's say...African American and unarmed...and shot by a white police officer.  Could we protest that at least?  Are we done with Hands Up, Don't Shoot then?  I'm so confused.


LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
 

*Triggered*

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, raisethis2 said:

 

Stupid statement of the week. And yes, the reason you have a trial is to prove your case cause in a democracy we have due process. 

 

Due process requires provenance. You can't just put people on trial in search of what sticks to the wall. This is going no where because it lacks legal foundation and a crime. The few that stormed the capital out of thousands have been or will be dealt with. That's the crime. Period. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m legitimately excited for the Trump era to be over.

 

I think the only chance repubs have in the foreseeable future to win a presidential election is to stand up a young mainstream African-American who is articulate, bright, clean and nice-looking. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, raisethis2 said:

 

 

Many Republican Senators have said that the House Managers presentation was excellent and there's no doubt Trump's guilty as charged 

 

T

Ok now Lets have the names. Since its many, Im sure you can provide 8 or 10 names

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol. Hacker comes in for a day and the shitty minions like mister x and the like come out to bow down to his nonsense. 
 

tennis bum is lolworthy. What about. But but. 
 

the rest are just dopey. 
 

dont have a trial!!  Cause deplorables are deplorable!!!!!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Moss Boss said:

Even if it was only one person who was motivated to violence, the motivation came from lies that originated with the president. Whether any of Trump's speeches technically qualify as incitement or not - the inspiration to storm the Capitol was all built on lies that originated with Trump himself. Incitement or not, i don't see how he dodges all responsibility.


“lies”

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.