advertisement_alt
raisethis2

*** The Official Joe Biden Saves America Year #1 Thread***

1 minute ago, acp said:

They could burn down their own towns / cities 🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

I think the left would have applauded that.

Oh.   I meant no space before the question mark.   8-)

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Mr Galt said:

Not watching...not going to watch a single speech or presser.  Did that during Obama's 8 years.  I will watch the gaffes which will be numerous and awesome.

Welcome to our world for 4 years. Gaffes and dumb tweets, racist comments etc. dont think i watched even 1 full speech. 

26 minutes ago, raisethis2 said:

Imagine, daily briefings without bullshit. 

That was the most boring shit ever. Reporter first question, did Joe get Charmin or Cottenell for the West Wing toliet?

4 minutes ago, wantagolf said:

That was the most boring shit ever. Reporter first question, did Joe get Charmin or Cottenell for the West Wing toliet?

Its what we voted for. Im good with boring and back to giving no fucks about politics. 

33 minutes ago, raisethis2 said:

Imagine, daily briefings without bullshit. 

Imagine. Daily briefings with softball questions. Oh is the president gonna change the color scheme of Air Force 1?  Lol .  Must be a Democratic Admin the “reporters “ putting their kid gloves on. 

4 minutes ago, JB said:

Biden is going to be boring and no one is going to care for the next 2 years. Then the midterms will come up and it will be "the most important election of our lifetimes" like they say every election, then people will kinda get worked up again, then no one will care again after that until its 2024. 

The country is a lot more enjoyable when everyone treats politics like soccer. Every 4 years, the casual people get involved and excited, but the rest of the time, 99% of people dont give a shit. 

Agree. I’m ready for the “woke” to go back to sleep like the Obama years. Republicans whined a lot and were extremely annoying at that time, but it was nothing like these last 4 years of Dems crying. 

12 minutes ago, JB said:

Biden is going to be boring and no one is going to care for the next 2 years. Then the midterms will come up and it will be "the most important election of our lifetimes" like they say every election, then people will kinda get worked up again, then no one will care again after that until its 2024. 

The country is a lot more enjoyable when everyone treats politics like soccer. Every 4 years, the casual people get involved and excited, but the rest of the time, 99% of people dont give a shit. 

u don't think trump has a flame thrower in his back pocket? he is gonna try something.

and ya i've also never voted before so i just root for chaos. not much really ever changes

Flipped through the channels out of pure curiosity.  CBS/NBC/ABC local feeds all using the inauguration night to Celebrate America.  Local Fox feed showing The Masked Dancer.

CNN/MSNBC showing Celebrate America

Fox News?  Tucker Carlson with a segment called "Another Radical Biden Pick:Catherine Lhamon"

update:  next segment - Tucker is now attacking a CNN reporter for writing a book

And in the ultimate irony, tucker just said, with regard to the Radical Pick:  'no hope for unity with these people'

lol

Edited by kellykip
7 minutes ago, JB said:

It took a half day for you to forget every Hacker post in the last 4 years? lol

Good luck deciding what side was worse during that whole shitshow. 

It took 5 mins for you to forget that you said 99% of people won’t give a shit and I was just agreeing with you lol

2 minutes ago, Aaron_Hacker said:

Just researched more bc I didn’t believe it was true either.... he has just been removed as Chief White House correspondent. 

Not exactly as you frame it here:  You left the part out about how a week and a half ago, CNN announced their shuffling of staff post-Trump/ Biden inauguration.  I'm sure moving to anchor is what you meant as planned weeks ago and announced 9 days ago when you said 'he has just been removed as Chief White House Correspondent'.  I'm sure you didn't frame that to make it sound like something different than what it actually is.  

On Jan 11th, CNN announced that Acosta was being moved to an anchor position after the inauguration:

'Chief White House correspondent Jim Acosta will switch to anchor and chief domestic correspondent for the network, with more details on his weekend anchoring duties to be announced. Kaitlan Collins will be the new chief White House correspondent, with Phil Mattingly as senior White House correspondent.'

(from Deadline dot com, January 11th, 2021)

Just now, raisethis2 said:

And what's Rudy gonna do next without his New York law license? 

For badly needed money?  It's got 2 words, and the first word is Tell.  the second word rhymes with ball, but just a letter shorter