advertisement_alt
B_O_K_E

NBA Top Shot - Digital Highlights Marketplace

Almost time to get those NBA TS base packs!

Btw, have they not figured out a way to block bots in the marketplace.  I’ve tried buying about 50 items in the last few days and everyone someone/something beat me to it.  It’s super annoying to say the least.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Celestial Terror said:

god this site sucks

I love the update that’s says technically difficulties and should be resolved in a few minutes.  Welcome to an hour later 

I guess beta will be their fallback excuse for god knows how long 

Posted (edited)

They should release a rare pack exclusive to collectors whose lockers contain only these shitpacks everyone can get. 

Building quite a collection myself🤣🤣

Edited by Shaaarrrp
4 hours ago, time4badbeat said:

Damn Zed.Run had a drop today. No ponies for me. Really frustrating to try and try and get nothing yet hear about people sniping multiple.

The even shittier part is that I'll have had to spend like $50 in gas to get eth into zed, wrap it to get prepared and now reverse these steps

16 minutes ago, Poach99 said:

will take the quickly off your hands if interested lmk

take $8 off the tab and it's yours.  I think I have to wait 7 days from opening it to send so if we have a deal just remind me in a week and I'll ship.

3 minutes ago, truesyalose said:

take $8 off the tab and it's yours.  I think I have to wait 7 days from opening it to send so if we have a deal just remind me in a week and I'll ship.

that works

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Sharonavich said:

Ill buy it from you if you get one. Let me know

Ill keep ya posted. Heard if you are eligible its like 50% to get a pack.

9 hours ago, B_O_K_E said:

516 score here and a -$300 account value. Not even sure I want a pack. 

Same.

850 for me. A point for every $3 I've lost. Really need an amazing pull out of one of these packs to make up for my Seeing Stars losses.

The base packs are getting awfully close to neutral EV.

Tomorrow's pack will be interesting. The last MGLE rares were out of 499 and are selling for $150-250 for most players. Throwdown is out of 1800, so I'm guessing they'll sell for $100-200 for all but the good players. Add another 5 cards that probably avg for $5-6. At $150/pack it's going to be close.

Zion pull please 

Hold it unopened and hope Topshots eventually becomes a real blockchain like wax, and allows you to sell packs.

These type special unopened packs will be extremely valuable 5 years from now

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

You guys going to talk me out of buying this if I get one when it’s the first real pack I’m eligible for?

prices in general seem to be plummeting

Edited by Poach99