advertisement_alt

Derek Chauvin Trial

JKR    100

I’m obv not surprised that Chauvin did not testify since the cross examination could crush him and no defense attorney is going to put him on the stand. But I really would have liked to hear him explain the decisions he made and to see if he had any sincere remorse for what happened other than the charges against him and the effect it has had on his life. I would bet that he doesn’t. 

JKR    100

Same. I haven’t watched any of it. Just this thread and some headlines. 

treypear    417

Two reasons why anyone would watch it.

1% are the mIsterix types who are invested in how our political climate will impact the legal system and have actual knowledge. 

99% are the rest. A bunch of ignorant self hating RT2 cancel culture clown shoe types who jerk off to CNN every day. 

• Like 2

acp    744

It doesn’t matter if there’s enough reasonable doubt, the jurors will find Chauvin guilty to save their own lives.

• Like 1

aupoker1    999

Chicago will be interesting tonight. 

on the surface this kid had a gun. But it wasnt in his hand when he was shot?  He was not complying. Good luck being a cop these days if this is the standard. 

i get the familys defense. Its their kid/brother etc. 

but man. 4 times. Gun in hand. How's this guy supposed to know he dropped it. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2021/04/15/us/adam-toledo-chicago-shooting-video.amp.html

After firing the shot, Officer Stillman called for an ambulance, searched for the wound and began CPR with the help of another officer. “Stay with me,” he said to Adam more than once.

• Like 1

Sharonavich    496

Theres 2 factors that come into play. 

1. Can the commie media convince us the boy is a POC?

2. Can the commie media convince us the boy is a POC?

acp    744

One video shows he had the gun in his hand within a second of being shot, but the cop said hands up and when his hands went up there was no gun.

From the limited info and videos we have, this shooting seems justified.

• Like 2

Sharonavich    496

If the boy is of color, media and antifa can just ignore the facts and soldier on like theyve been doing .

JKR    100

Simple solution. Hire more black cops. Nobody seems to care when there are black on black shootings. 

• Like 1

hookey91    233

Don't care if you are 13. If you are randomly shooting at cars passing by, I'm not gonna feel too bad when you are gunned down

treypear    417

1 hour ago, JKoblyn said:

The media, antifa, and the ice cream industry you mean 

image.thumb.png.ca65df9a1e259c3141ac401b208dc17a.png

JFC. We live in crazy town. You could make the same illogical leap and say the US was created the same way. Then you could reach the same illogical conclusion and think dismantling is the solution.  Fuck those commie Ice cream dipshits. I am so tired of stupid people having a platform. 

• Like 1

time4badbeat    125

6 hours ago, acp said:

It doesn’t matter if there’s enough reasonable doubt, the jurors will find Chauvin guilty to save their own lives.

Sadly 💯 right. Either their own lives or the lives impacted by the Epic riot that would ensue, making Minneapolis look like 1871 Chicago

Tennis Bum    175

4 hours ago, treypear said:

JFC. We live in crazy town. You could make the same illogical leap and say the US was created the same way. Then you could reach the same illogical conclusion and think dismantling is the solution.  Fuck those commie Ice cream dipshits. I am so tired of stupid people having a platform. 

The irony being that both Biden and Harris were/are big proponents and key players of minority mass incarceration. What was supposed to change?

acp    744

This opinion from a lawyer following the Chauvin case is very good regarding the 2 major points the jury will be deliberating.

“That’s their (prosecutors) best piece of evidence that if Chauvin just turned him on his side, or if you’d given him a little more breathing room, so to speak, you know, halfway through the nine minutes, he’d be alive. So that I think is a really tough thing for the defense to overcome. I think they can justify a lot of what was done, but it’s those extra three to four, three to five minutes that are going to be a real problem.

The part of the point of view from the defense point of view, I think their strongest thing is essentially that Chauvin did nothing that in and of itself would have killed a normal, healthy person and that he couldn’t have known that there were all these drugs in the system, that he had a bad heart, all these other things.”

It's a mistake and massive fail to protest Adam Toledo and Daunte Wright.

It delegitimizes valid protests like Chauvin, who was blatantly and recklessly abusing power and it got someone needlessly killed....neither is the case with Adam or Daunte.

Don't run from the cops down a dark alley at night with a gun if you don't wanna get shot.

Daunte was just a fluke freak accident.  It sucks but there was nothing sinister or evil there, just retardation. 

We're protesting retardation now?  And incompetence?

These are just clearly different protests.  One makes sense, the others don't.  Stupid people always gotta ruin shit.

• Like 2

truesyalose    1,008

59 minutes ago, Celestial Terror said:

It's a mistake and massive fail to protest Adam Toledo and Daunte Wright.

It delegitimizes valid protests like Chauvin, who was blatantly and recklessly abusing power and it got someone needlessly killed....neither is the case with Adam or Daunte.

Don't run from the cops down a dark alley at night with a gun if you don't wanna get shot.

Daunte was just a fluke freak accident.  It sucks but there was nothing sinister or evil there, just retardation. 

We're protesting retardation now?  And incompetence?

These are just clearly different protests.  One makes sense, the others don't.  Stupid people always gotta ruin shit.

Took you long enough to realize this. You do realize that if you said this during Trump’s presidency you would be labeled a Trumper, don’t you?

I also wouldn’t call them “protests” but you are moving in the reasonable direction so it’s ok.

truesyalose    1,008

Of all the people that they have “protested” for, Jacob Blake was the worst. He had a restraining order for sexually assaulting the mother of his kids while one of them was in the bed with her in which he also stole her car and debit card. He came back to her house, stole the keys to her car and was kidnapping their children, while armed with a knife, and was shot before he could run from police with 3 children in the car with him. That officer was a hero and if Blake wrecks and all 3 children are killed there isn’t a single person with power in BLM ever shedding a tear or mentioning it.  

• Thanks 1

7HeAdShoTs    217

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, truesyalose said:

Of all the people that they have “protested” for, Jacob Blake was the worst. He had a restraining order for sexually assaulting the mother of his kids while one of them was in the bed with her in which he also stole her car and debit card. He came back to her house, stole the keys to her car and was kidnapping their children, while armed with a knife, and was shot before he could run from police with 3 children in the car with him. That officer was a hero and if Blake wrecks and all 3 children are killed there isn’t a single person with power in BLM ever shedding a tear or mentioning it.  

Lakers and clippers wanted to boycott the rest of the bubble on this one. Fucking morons. 

Biden or Harris (can’t remember which) met with his family. Lol. 

has anyone in the Biden admin addressed the major cities that are crumbling due to false narratives?  What are they doing about this? 

Edited by 7HeAdShoTs

acp    744

Posted (edited)

The outrage and the riots are not justified, they’re disproportionate and misguided. The narrative that innocent black people are being hunted and targeted is simply propaganda.

Police abuse their power far too often and we need to figure out a better strategy for policing major crimes vs. minor crimes. 

I guarantee this hate and divide that so many people are perpetuating will cause more harm than good in the short and long term.

Edited by acp
  • Like 1

Syphom    227

Big stoopid Maxine Waters might have really done it this time w her dumb mouth

littleze    783

9 minutes ago, Syphom said:

Big stoopid Maxine Waters might have really done it this time w her dumb mouth

nah, double standards 

• Like 1