advertisement_alt
JKR

Asian American Woman Attacked in NYC

Ozzie believes the black people, who are locked up for hate crimes, are victims of a racist justice system.

Because in his eyes the only other explanation would be black people are more violent than white people.

But the truth is most these black offenders dont have dads and are being tought from birth that they are victims of a racist system. So they just dont give a fuck anymore.

Edited by Sharonavich
  • Haha 1

Another thing ive been thinking about lately. 

Is it not hateful for colleges to discriminate against asians by only letting a certain percentage of them get admission and scholarships? 

Like, if an asian has a hi gpa and extracurriculars doesnt get accepted to their dream school, because that school already reached their 5% asian quoto limit.

Isnt that fucked up? We dont choose wat color we are born with. We shouldnt be punished for it 

Just more hypocrisy. It really is never ending 

• Haha 1
55 minutes ago, truesyalose said:

Ozzie is not right. Ozzie is still posting nonsense related to what tennis posted. He doesn’t even understand what the numbers are in reference to. He still apparently believes “offenders” is a synonym for “victims” and is quadrupling down on being confused. To be fair, why would ppl respond to Ozzie in good faith when he posts the way he does? He never has an argument. 

No.  All things being equal, since 70% of the population is white they should make up 70% of the OFFENDERS/PERPETRATORS/PEOPLE WHO DID THE THING. 

But it's only 50%  they are UNDERrepresented.   

Tennis bum is referencing them as overrepresented because he mistakenly thought since they made up more than half the offenders that it meant they were being targeted.  

I "argue" the way I do because if I try to point out a simple and obvious fallacy, you cultists are so fucking brain dead I have to spend half my morning explaining the most basic shit to you because pointing it out just isn't enough to get through your thick skulls.

Happy easter. 

Edited by Ozzie
  • Confused 1
16 minutes ago, Ozzie said:

I "argue" the way I do because if I try to point out a simple and obvious fallacy, you cultists are so fucking brain dead I have to spend half my morning explaining the most basic shit to you because pointing it out just isn't enough to get through your thick skulls.

Qft

Can I get a ruling on this. Is MSNBC being racist and encouraging hate crimes vs Indians?  India is in Asia the same as China is, so I guess any attack vs an Asian can now be tied to MSNBC.  I didn't make the rules.

2 hours ago, Ozzie said:

No.  All things being equal, since 70% of the population is white they should make up 70% of the OFFENDERS/PERPETRATORS/PEOPLE WHO DID THE THING. 

But it's only 50%  they are UNDERrepresented.   

Tennis bum is referencing them as overrepresented because he mistakenly thought since they made up more than half the offenders that it meant they were being targeted.  

Wrong... scary wrong.

ozzie’s interpretation of that data is the weirdest interpretation I could have imagined. It doesn’t even mention the race of the “hate crime” victims. It was posted to show the distribution of race of the offenders.

Who knows.. maybe this is another example of ozzie posting dumb shit and then saying he’s trolling.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, acp said:

ozzie’s interpretation of that data is the weirdest interpretation I could have imagined. It doesn’t even mention the race of the “hate crime” victims. It was posted to show the distribution of race of the offenders.

Who knows.. maybe this is another example of ozzie posting dumb shit and then saying he’s trolling.

Why do people keep bringing up victims?  

What do you think Tennis bum was referencing when he said a group was overrepresented?   Is that group overrepresented? 

45 minutes ago, Ozzie said:

Why do people keep bringing up victims?  

What do you think Tennis bum was referencing when he said a group was overrepresented?   Is that group overrepresented? 

33708F20-868A-4B29-9FAB-F275F22D6E48.thumb.jpeg.69dbfe302c381f7106898d6936bf33e6.jpeg

• Like 1

no AR-15 or Cell Phone video no coverage.

Asian woman stabbed to death in ‘random’ attack in California

Ke Chieh Meng, 64, was out with her two small pups around 7:30 a.m. Saturday when she was stabbed and left on the ground bleeding.

Police were able to locate and detain the woman who they later identified as Darlene Stephanie Montoya, a 23-year-old transient from Monterey Park, officials said in a news release.

A preliminary investigation revealed that Meng was walking her two small dogs along Golden Avenue Saturday morning when she was “randomly confronted and attacked by the transient woman,” police said in a news release. 

Darlene Stephanie Montoya, 23, from Monterey Park was arrested and booked into jail for the stabbing of Ke Chieh Meng. (Riverside Police Department)

During the attack, the suspect stabbed Meng and then fled the scene, police said.

Detectives later determined Montoya was the attacker and placed her under arrest. She was later booked into the Robert Presley Detention Center for murder, weapons violation, and suspicion of being under the influence of an illegal substance, Riverside police said in the news release.

Edited by wantagolf
AAUvwnioUEDjBHyDH_VJIK4HEuzQg0VsT4771wrH
Bloomberg Quicktake: Now

930K subscribers

SUBSCRIBE
Two doormen were fired on April 6 after video showed them failing to help an Asian American woman as she was attacked outside the New York City luxury apartment building where they worked. Video released to Storyful by The Brodsky Organization, the building’s management company, shows the attack unfolding outside 360 W. 43rd Street in Manhattan on March 29. The footage shows 65-year-old Vilma Kari being beaten to the ground and kicked while the doormen watch from inside and close the door to the building. The doormen go outside after the attacker leaves the scene. “While the full lobby video shows that once the assailant had departed, the doormen emerged to assist the victim and flag down an NYPD vehicle, it is clear that required emergency and safety protocols were not followed,” The Brodsky Organization said in an April 6 statement announcing the conclusion of an internal investigation. “For this reason, their employment has been terminated, effective immediately.” The union that represents the doormen, SEIU 32BJ, said they were appealing the termination. The union said some previous reporting on the story was inaccurate said the doormen had assisted the victim and flagged down police. Brandon Elliot, a 38-year-old parolee out on supervised release, was arrested on assault and hate crime charges after a public appeal for information. Police said Elliot “made anti-Asian statements” during the attack.