advertisement_alt

***Not Quite Threadworthy April 2021***

DONKWOOD    515

Hellmuth vs Negreanu heads up duel. Starting stacks 50K each and Phil plummets to a 95K-5K deficit. Fucker comes all the way back to win the match goddamn. Insane to watch. Daniel trying to play it off like GG Phil but I can see in his eyes that he could not believe what happened. 

ThunderKid2000    102

4 hours ago, DONKWOOD said:

Hellmuth vs Negreanu heads up duel. Starting stacks 50K each and Phil plummets to a 95K-5K deficit. Fucker comes all the way back to win the match goddamn. Insane to watch. Daniel trying to play it off like GG Phil but I can see in his eyes that he could not believe what happened. 

Its truly a shame what has happened to Daniel. He was my go to guy during the boom. Always a little cringy but I liked his game, personality, etc. He has turned into a complete toolbag the last 5 years or so. Watching his live streams when he was playing online: Rapping, acting like a spazz, weird profane outbursts, fighting with trolls, Jamaican accents, etc. Just really hard to watch him now. 

aupoker1    990

5 minutes ago, ThunderKid2000 said:

Its truly a shame what has happened to Daniel. He was my go to guy during the boom. Always a little cringy but I liked his game, personality, etc. He has turned into a complete toolbag the last 5 years or so. Watching his live streams when he was playing online: Rapping, acting like a spazz, weird profane outbursts, fighting with trolls, Jamaican accents, etc. Just really hard to watch him now. 

Dont forget the weird culty cult he got himself involved in. 

DONKWOOD    515

9 minutes ago, ThunderKid2000 said:

He does have Tourette’s. I guess he had it under control. He was streaming WSOP I think and someone clowned his wife and he threatened to kick the guys teeth out his asshole. It was fantastic. 

Hughes4    513

There should be a list of all the computer generated players in video games. 

madden hit me with this dude named X’Zavious. 
that’s a sick name

Hughes4    513

Im also just waiting for an nfl player named Shrek. 
How good would that be? For every two shaqs, there should be one Shrek. 
Shrek Mason. 
Shrek Robinson-Hayes. 
Shrek Tuatonga
it’s something i feel coming

DONKWOOD    515

Well I thought OT was my safe haven and I was accepted even though I live in a foreign country. I start a thread with two harmless kanji characters trying to infuse some culture in this land of heathens and I get cancelled and English replaces it. I know what those Asians in NYC getting their asses kicked feel like now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

DONKWOOD    515

5 hours ago, TheSilentBob said:

These Japanese characters are messing with my head, man.

tenor.gif

• Haha 1