advertisement_alt
DONKWOOD

***Not Quite Threadworthy April 2021***

1 minute ago, TheSilentBob said:

How about them Oscars? Lol

First year I can remember that I'm not watching... I know 'lol award shows' but I'm a movie guy and have always enjoyed the Oscars for what they are, better or worse... But this year is a hard pass for me.  I believe I only saw about 4 or 5 total movies that are even up for anything and obviously it is a year of them having to choose from whatever they could find... Read it was going to be some weird production with partial live and partial pre-produced stuff and just said fuck it.

52 minutes ago, JKoblyn said:

Hollywood cares about all races, genders, and everything else, as long as they have a home 

after they removed the homeless they built a wall to keep them out lol

First line spoken tonight was about the chauvin trial, these people are insane.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Johnny Slippy said:

Chadwick got to close out the In Memoriam over Sean  Connery.  The Academy can Suck It.

I didn’t watch so I’m just reacting to what you wrote, but seems like that could have been the perfect moment for them to have a split screen with both of them to end things. Crazy nobody thought of doing that. 

On 4/26/2021 at 1:29 PM, hookey91 said:

Great-look-at-Anya-Taylor-Joy’s-tits-in-“Emma”.png

On 4/26/2021 at 6:29 PM, acp said:

What’s this from

On 4/26/2021 at 7:22 PM, TheSilentBob said:

The internet.

Hah. She looks very familiar, but I’ve got no guesses so far. 🤔