wantagolf

MLB 2021 Season

On 5/1/2021 at 1:40 PM, ThunderKid2000 said:

Braves will pay him. He’s an absolute star

I agree with you there, I just wonder how far into the contract he gets before a new deal is reached. He is on a steal of a contract/extension now at 8 year 100m or 10 year 124m with two Braves options. 

Holyfuck Ohtani is finally living up to the hype

Right now he might be the best player in MLB. What he’s doing is unprecedented. I mean ya you had guys like Babe Ruth pitching games but that was back when it was a bunch of white bums playing the game from strictly US shores. 

Ohtani is throwin 100 I didn’t think his elbow would hold up but damn so far so good

Posted (edited)

I was gettin a lil carried away. He can str8 rake tho! He hits the ball with a ton of backspin 

Combine that with him throwin 100 mph and he’s def in a unique class. 

edit- I was a lil sour on him earlier this season because he was a bust on my fantasy squad last year. 

Edited by slizza420
23 hours ago, URI_Stunna said:

lol. reverse jinx. i need to get a new computer now that my dog is dead i got nothing to do during the day.

how bout that franchy cordero. what a great hitter. 

most automatic out I've ever seen

Posted (edited)

The Padres complete a 9-0 homestand, beating the Mariners 9-2.

They are the first team in MLB to 30 wins. 

They outscored their opponents 66-18 on this homestand. 

Fernando Tatís Jr. is on another planet

Fernando i s the first shortstop in MLB
 history to hit at least 50 homers by the time of his 200th career hit.

Edited by wantagolf
On 4/28/2021 at 9:14 PM, JKoblyn said:

Buck Martinez is awful

if he's yesterday's starter for the red sox, then i agree 100%.  those fuckers cost me so much $$ yesterday.  and how the fuck a lefty give up multiple steals of 2nd base in 1 inning?  

1 hour ago, kellykip said:

if he's yesterday's starter for the red sox, then i agree 100%.  those fuckers cost me so much $$ yesterday.  and how the fuck a lefty give up multiple steals of 2nd base in 1 inning?  

Buck Martinez is the Blue Jays play by play guy on TV. One of the biggest homers out there. I'm a jays fan and I'd rather watch the game on mute than listen to him. One step further and he's that guy White Sox guy. 

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, TMLMS13 said:

Buck Martinez is the Blue Jays play by play guy on TV. One of the biggest homers out there. I'm a jays fan and I'd rather watch the game on mute than listen to him. One step further and he's that guy White Sox guy. 

he starts every sentence with "myyaaaaaaap"

as bad as he is, he's more than a few steps away from Hawk Harrelson

Edited by JKoblyn