advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  

2021 Masters Discussion

eagleseye13    138

2021 Masters has kicked off

Rory and Westwood have had a rough first round. Hovland has been all over the golf course and should be like +6 but has holed out deep putts and chipped in..

let the sweats begin 

DONKWOOD    515

Oh shit they just showed a replay of Rory hitting the ball and it hits a spectator who turned out to be his own father hahaaa

Poach99    200

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, raisethis2 said:

Justin Rose has a very good first round record over the years at the Masters. He's currently 4 to 1 on Draftkings. That's a great bet IMO. 

No doubt that was a GREAT 1st rd considering the conditions.   But 4-1 with 3 rds to go?   4 shots is nothing at the masters.  Guy has had bad back issues lately , has 2 top 10’s in the last year.  Maybe if you gave me 15-1.   

Edited by Poach99
  • Like 1

eagleseye13    138

Posted (edited)

Rose putting on this par 3 is amazing..he’s like 20 yds away trying to smash it up a hill. first came back to him already, second putt made it up the hill at least

Edited by eagleseye13

resilient    1

Yes, Si Woo Kim just angrily broke his putter while tied for 2nd in the Masters.

You can't make this shit up.

TMLMS13    128

46 minutes ago, DONKWOOD said:

He can’t get another one? Is that correct?

You can only get a new club if it is broken because it hit something on a shot. If you break it on your own it's tough shit.

skeeze666    173

As with all majors, I'm just happy nobody is a clear runaway early... Always sucks so bad when 2 guys are clear of the field after 2 rounds and no drama... Always pulling for 5+ guys to be in the mix on the back 9 on Sunday.

eagleseye13    138

5 hours ago, marinersheep said:

It won't hurt the final round, but the lack of patrons definitely hurts the first two.

i mean full patrons is *that* much difference? masters in nov ok masters back in april. if that’s the excuse u don’t deserve to win..rose isn’t winning btw..u can’t use that excuse for anything. u win at golf with or without fans..

eagleseye13    138

that leaderboard is sexy..so many names behind rose..JT, Speith, Matsuyama, leishman, finau etc 

i have futures on speith, conners, finau,morikawa.....

Girlfriend placed 17 bets she has 13 of the top 25..biggest winner for her is Champ..4$ for 800..

marinersheep    814

5 hours ago, eagleseye13 said:

i mean full patrons is *that* much difference? masters in nov ok masters back in april. if that’s the excuse u don’t deserve to win..rose isn’t winning btw..u can’t use that excuse for anything. u win at golf with or without fans..

I'm just talking as a viewer. The excitement just was not there for me the first two rounds. For the players, nothing changes. It's still The Masters.

DONKWOOD    515

TV is going nuts over here. Biggest Sunday talk show was pulled for live coverage of this lmao. 

DONKWOOD    515

Damn they pulled the coverage. Guess I’ll try to find a stream.