slizza420

R.I.P DMX

Lord our father

ward in heaven

Im not ashamed to ask 

for guidance @ 27

no longer afraid

to knock on ur door 🚪 

-RIP 🪦 to a gifted poet and talented actor. Belly was a great movie 🎥 when it came out

He was first introduced to crack @ 14 when an older guy he looked up to laced his blunt. “Why would he do that to a kid?” He asked. 

13 minutes ago, raisethis2 said:

They've know his days were numbered for a while. Hopefully he becomes an organ donor. Something positive at the very end. 

Or he can just leave all his awesome albums for people to enjoy... Goofball

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, uncle.skagway said:

I dunno.  50 is a little scary, but he lived a hard life.  He also fought pitbulls.  Hard for me to be sad about this one .

You hunt fish. And eat cows and pigs

3 minutes ago, Paki_Poker said:

Such a unique style and delivery.  So many dope bangers. Rough Riders Anthem was the shit. I'll go back and give his old albums a listen. 

RIP X. 

That song hit at the right time for me. Driving around just jamming, bass as high as it would go. Now I'd be like "turn that shit down."

4 hours ago, Sharonavich said:

Or he can just leave all his awesome albums for people to enjoy... Goofball

Do you ever wake up thinking "today's the day I'm not going to be an asshole"? 

7 hours ago, AFink93 said:

DMX had some bangers no doubt . Also did a lot of banging .  15 kids ..ZOMG. 

15 kids from 9 different women and he was constantly being sued for child support. He filed for bankruptcy 3x over the years and he cited the child support payments as the primary reason. I guess for the times he did pay. And then you have his history of animal cruelty. Good music but not a good guy. 

10 hours ago, JKR said:

15 kids from 9 different women and he was constantly being sued for child support. He filed for bankruptcy 3x over the years and he cited the child support payments as the primary reason. I guess for the times he did pay. And then you have his history of animal cruelty. Good music but not a good guy. 

Not defending the above actions but could you say for sure that if you had DMX's life, you would have the same view of normal vs good/bad or turn out the same way?

image.thumb.png.864f8cda7113278c8d9313c7a8331bb4.png

3 hours ago, Sharonavich said:

It is wat it is. 

Dogs are just our slaves anyway.

See.  Here is where we can stand.  I really do ponder the hunted animal vs pet dilemma.  My daughter freaks the FuCk out when I talk about plinking rabbits.  We have a pet rabbit. I would never consider eating a dog as part of my regular diet.  There is hypocrisy.  No dolphins, but tuna is ok.  Beluga good, but no orca.  Why don't we eat goldfish?

I get it.  I'll live with my limited hypocrisy and shoot Bullwinkle and feed my family protein forthe winter.   I'll hunt fish(lol) for sport and stock up the freezer.  Ill also grow as much produce as I can, trade for variety, and buy zero boxed food.  I'll teach you things if you want.  Like knife sharpening, firestarting 8n a rainforest, and where to forage for morels and fiddleheads in spring.  

Fuck the new flavor of kitkat. I'll make a thermos out of a bladder.

Edited by uncle.skagway
  • Haha 1

I doubt goldfish would be a very good eating fish.  And dolphins have exhibited clear intelligence beyond other fish.    

That said, pigs are supposedly smart and I have no problem devouring them.

11 minutes ago, Shaaarrrp said:

Not defending the above actions but could you say for sure that if you had DMX's life, you would have the same view of normal vs good/bad or turn out the same way?

image.thumb.png.864f8cda7113278c8d9313c7a8331bb4.png

Fair points. He definitely had a rough  childhood and I’m sure that contributed significantly to how he was as an adult. I’m not saying he deserves to rot in hell, but there are a lot of people that had it rough growing up and some of them make it a point to be the best parents they can be for their kids. And these are people not making millions of dollars. 
As for the animal cruelty, I’m sure that was also a product of his upbringing. 

Great music and was a great actor until he fucked it up. I don’t feel bad for him tbh because he could afford to get the help he needed. Him and Eve always on my workout playlist. 

Could afford? Do you believe money alone can help mental issues?   Even getting to the point of wanting help comes from how we are brought up.  Look at how many celebrities commit suicide....if it were a simple matter of throwing money at it, I doubt it would happen nearly as much.

Edited by Shaaarrrp
6 hours ago, Shaaarrrp said:

Could afford? Do you believe money alone can help mental issues?   Even getting to the point of wanting help comes from how we are brought up.  Look at how many celebrities commit suicide....if it were a simple matter of throwing money at it, I doubt it would happen nearly as much.

He could afford to get help choose not to. Robbed people via knife and his dog countless times. I love his music and listen to it everyday doesn’t mean I feel sorry for him or someone like Robin Williams. Mental health issues runs in my family so I know exactly how it can ruin lives usually the people who loves the person with the issues and of course the person. Money isn’t the solution but he could afford to get help and is my main point