slizza420

R.I.P DMX

16 minutes ago, Syphom said:

Shut your dumb ass up

Yeah ok I will start right away lmfao. I like this new OT where mods just let everyone say whatever they want. I’m dumb because I don’t feel sorry for him passing and then in the other thread I’m dumb for saying Deshaun Watson should get his chance to prove himself. Lmao I have an opinion and I stated it and I stick by opinion. DMX made great music but was a shitty person therefore I don’t feel no pitty for him passing. 

2 minutes ago, Pkrisfn2 said:

Yeah ok I will start right away lmfao. I like this new OT where mods just let everyone say whatever they want. I’m dumb because I don’t feel sorry for him passing and then in the other thread I’m dumb for saying Deshaun Watson should get his chance to prove himself. Lmao I have an opinion and I stated it and I stick by opinion. DMX made great music but was a shitty person therefore I don’t feel no pitty for him passing. 

You don't know anything ab the man so shut up plz. You sound ridiculous 

I doubt the variables in your family were the same as DMX's life and fwiw, to me-I feel like a "shitty person" when I lack sympathy for people in the state of mind DMX was his entire life to result in some of the things that did.  Obviously something was loose...I'd prefer not to label people shitty or not.  I tend to believe everyone is conflicted and in almost all cases, outrageous behaviors in many ways aren't even their own fault, but largely a result of a lack of guidance/upbringing.  That and I'm pretty sure even though DMX did many despicable things, he spread much more joy and energy than I ever will.  

Edited by Shaaarrrp
On 4/16/2021 at 3:48 AM, slizza420 said:

^^^ DMX was a nut 😂 

It is tilting when the mouse pointer turns into the thinking wheel, I feel ya DMX. 

Edited by elendil
On 4/12/2021 at 4:40 AM, Pkrisfn2 said:

When someone recently dies I like to treat the thread as if I were at the funeral. If I don't have nice things to say I just stay out of the thread or keep it to myself.

Obviously he wasn't the greatest guy. Most people who grew up the way he did aren't. Its not a valid excuse just the truth. I get its the internet, but when people come to a thread like this one someone recently dies just to pile on negatively with their short comings reflects poorly on the type of person they are as well.

I like to treat these threads as I would at a funeral. If I have nothing nice to say, I just shut my mouth or don't come at all. 

• Like 1

i posted before i used to go to tons of shows/tours and dmx was at a bunch. when everyone was throwin up x's my friend had torn his acl and put his crutches up in an X and dmx shouted him out and went nuts there were like 10k+ people there its on one of the tour dvd's

• Like 1
18 hours ago, ThunderKid2000 said:

I knew this thread was full of retards when I saw it at 2 pages. 

Haha sayzz the greasy redneck guy with da butt ugly gurlll

Go back inside ur trailer yo hip hop fans r talkin here