ChameleoN89

The art of the table change

I feel like this is a very basic question with a potentially very simple answer but also can have a complex layers to it. I see lots of regs table change a lot and I understand it for the most part. Typically when im starting a session very rarely do I divert from the table and go to another. My question is how do you know when you should change tables and when to stay where you are? Is this question just easily answered by the table being tight and nitty versus loose and gambling? At 1/3 live I feel as if I have an edge on any table I sit at so why change tables as much as I see other regs, but am I missing out on value by sticking at the wrong ones too long? I hope I put this together clearly enough to understand and thanks to all the opinions and feedback!

I think you answered your own question. If you think you have an edge then stay! I see a lot of what appear to be regs changing tables too. In my opinion some of them are just chasing what they think might be the splashier table to get a quick double up and others might know a few of the players and want to move around. Personally I have only changed tables once, that was because a friend from out of town was visiting and I wanted to get on the table with them to play. Other than that I might switch seats as the table dynamics change and make sure that players coming in are getting seated to my right.