wantagolf

***Not Quite Threadworthy May 2021***

Raquel Welch auditioned for Mary Ann on "Gilligan's Island" When producers revamped the series after the pilot episode to include the wholesome character, Welch probably wasn't who they had in mind.

177993697_3050578855170767_3279455584036

Found a donkwood wedding cake.  The whole thing is cake, including the dog.  If I'm there I'm walking up with a plate "Can I have the head?"

143734455_10159277127574623_4688291538873176464_n.jpg.e2951055b3428e4ee64419a5aa0ee5ab.jpg

What older shows did everyone watch? My list would be: The Brady Bunch, Gilligan’s Island, The Munsters, The Addam’s Family, Green Acres, Mr Ed, Perry Mason, I Love Lucy, Star Trek, Bewitched, I Dream of Jeannie, The Dick Van Dyke Show, The Monkees, Happy Days, and My Favorite Martian. I am probably forgetting a few but you get the gist.

Posted (edited)

I like Hogan's Heroes, The Andy Griffith Show, Little House on the Prairie, F-Troop, and Green Acres, but my favorites are Hee Haw and The Beverly Hillbillies. I got rid of cable about a year ago and have really enjoyed watching these old shows. Funny jokes that don't have to be raunchy, dirty, absurd, etc. like you see in these modern comedies that usually just try way too hard. IMO

Edited by clwhat

I never got into Hogan’s Heroes but it’s pretty commonly referenced in films and TV shows. As for Andy Griffith, supposedly Aunt Bee was a complete bitch in real life.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, TheSilentBob said:

What older shows did everyone watch? My list would be: The Brady Bunch, Gilligan’s Island, The Munsters, The Addam’s Family, Green Acres, Mr Ed, Perry Mason, I Love Lucy, Star Trek, Bewitched, I Dream of Jeannie, The Dick Van Dyke Show, The Monkees, Happy Days, and My Favorite Martian. I am probably forgetting a few but you get the gist.

The munsters>>adams family

bob newhart show and Lost in Space is what id add to this list

Edited by aupoker1

Alice, 227, those older comedy shows are on metv too. Had an actor uncle who made an appearance or 2 on those shows and saw him at 3am on 227 a couple years back. 

31 minutes ago, aupoker1 said:

The munsters>>adams family

bob newhart show and Lost in Space is what id add to this list

This helps explain things for me. You and silent bob are the way you are today due to all the subliminal messaging your minds absorbed from watching 1970s tv commercials.

• Sad 1
10 hours ago, wantagolf said:

Raquel Welch auditioned for Mary Ann on "Gilligan's Island" When producers revamped the series after the pilot episode to include the wholesome character, Welch probably wasn't who they had in mind.

177993697_3050578855170767_3279455584036

Cant see shit

Missing form the list is Adam 12, The Mod Squad, The Streets of San Fran. The Odd Couple, Heart to Heart (The OG Magnum PI)

Happy Days was followed by Lavern and Shirlee - Then my bed time.   Love Boat and Fantasy Island on the weekends after tending the farm and doing my chores ... Or NO TV 4 ME !! 

Well I go FB Banned for a spell apparently....  I should of Tagged  #WillieBrown, #AnalSex and #HeelsUp.

Fucking Bitch .............

tempsnip.png

Posted (edited)

Trump starts Space Force, gets laughed at.  Harris says she's gonna run it, people applaud.  Haha. Can't make this shit up. 

Edited by wantagolf