wantagolf

***Not Quite Threadworthy May 2021***

11 hours ago, Mr. Blonde said:

Don’t see these too often around here.08254FFB-4557-49F8-BC28-42876D3C237A.thumb.jpeg.430e67c6d35e7f0ed63a57fa5d8e0545.jpeg

DBCDBA90-B9A7-4DD4-85E7-36DAD071D596.jpeg

Pileated woodpepper?  saw one of these when I was a kid in wisconsin...ridiculously bigger than a regular woodpecker

1 minute ago, satchmo said:

Pileated woodpepper?  saw one of these when I was a kid in wisconsin...ridiculously bigger than a regular woodpecker

I thought it was a regular red-headed woodpecker.  Definitely bigger than I thought they were.  And I know that tree is dead but i got an action shot of him taking off a huge chunk of park with one peck.  I've seen some smaller ones do the rapid peck in short bursts...this guy was doing windups and whack once like he was swinging a pick-axe

2 hours ago, Mr. Blonde said:

I thought it was a regular red-headed woodpecker.  Definitely bigger than I thought they were.  And I know that tree is dead but i got an action shot of him taking off a huge chunk of park with one peck.  I've seen some smaller ones do the rapid peck in short bursts...this guy was doing windups and whack once like he was swinging a pick-axe

pileated peckers are huge! badass birds.. the smaller guys w quick pecks are prolly red headed peckers (more common) if u see a pileated one you’ll know! their triangles are huge 

did u guys see the iron dome video from today? gaza fired like 20 rockets into israel and u watch and see the path then killed..great vid on twitter..sad but baller at the same time

17 hours ago, raisethis2 said:

She's pretty, from the chin up. The rest of her looks like Pete Davidson after every paycheck. 

Pretty funny. 

1 hour ago, eagleseye13 said:

did u guys see the iron dome video from today? gaza fired like 20 rockets into israel and u watch and see the path then killed..great vid on twitter..sad but baller at the same time

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, wantagolf said:

Everything in that region is mostly peaceful

Thank god for cunty kushners HISTORIC peace agreements!!!  What a patriot!  Finally peace...  wait. 

ya mean they didnt do shit about the actual issue with the palestinans?  And just signed “historic” pieces of paper barely worth the paper?

Edited by aupoker1
1 hour ago, aupoker1 said:

Thank god for cunty kushners HISTORIC peace agreements!!!  What a patriot!  Finally peace...  wait. 

ya mean they didnt do shit about the actual issue with the palestinans?  And just signed “historic” pieces of paper barely worth the paper?

Wrong peace agreement.  hahah Israel and the United Arab Emirates was the historic peace agreement?  Right?

2 minutes ago, wantagolf said:

Wrong peace agreement.  hahah Israel and the United Arab Emirates was the historic peace agreement?  Right?

There were a few. While they may have helped trade they had 0 to do with peace

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, wantagolf said:

LOL

Moron 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Aaron_Hacker said:

LOL

Moron 

Oy vey. Defend the peace please. 

i never said there was a palestinian peace agreement. That was the whole problem. Which u obv dont get. Cunty kushner literally did nothing that helped keep the peace. Like i said then. 

Edited by aupoker1
35 minutes ago, aupoker1 said:

Oy vey. Defend the peace please. 

i never said there was a palestinian peace agreement. That was the whole problem. Which u obv dont get. Cunty kushner literally did nothing that helped keep the peace. Like i said then. 

Like most of your political posts and opinions, it was really well thought out and perfectly executed.  You totally nailed it.  

• Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, Aaron_Hacker said:

Like most of your political posts and opinions, it was really well thought out and perfectly executed.  You totally nailed it.  

Coming frow ythe guy who has been wrong about everything for years in here i say thanks. 

Edited by aupoker1

Coming frow ythe guy who has been wrong about everything for years in here i say thanks. 

LOL, you’re so fucking delusional.  Bless your heart.  

51 minutes ago, Camzeeee said:

so what's going on here? is this going to be where each side pretends it's the other side instigating the war?

Ya, this region of the world is so fucked.

Don't think there's a protagonist among them.