advertisement_alt
wantagolf

***Not Quite Threadworthy May 2021***

19 hours ago, aupoker1 said:

This randomly came across youtube feed. Thought if kellkip

I've seen this clip a hundred times, and I still don't know what the fuck he is trying to say. "who do you think you are..... I am". What does that even mean?

3 hours ago, Mr. Blonde said:

70F28421-96AB-49BF-A1E8-CE539A5AD3C6.jpeg

This is why strawberries need to be raised. The fruit just sits on the ground and rots. 

Sweet wild berries tho. 

1 hour ago, elendil said:

This is why strawberries need to be raised. The fruit just sits on the ground and rots. 

Sweet wild berries tho. 

Up here with all the sun they grow smaller and more tart, but they don't sit in the soil.

My dog at 3 chicken wing bones last night (he got them off a dirty plate on the counter, not on purpose).  

He is a 90 pound labradoodle.  He still hasn’t pooped yet today.  Should I be concerned?

1 minute ago, STOPPER19 said:

It's hilarious.

You know BBQ'ers in TX are pissed about it.

How is Austin not a top city for BBQ.  They have Salt Lick.  That has to put them close to the top with the one joint.  

The one thing we dont have here all that great. There are some decent ones. Any chicago guys got any recommendations im missing let me know.