advertisement_alt
wantagolf

***Not Quite Threadworthy May 2021***

22 hours ago, DONKWOOD said:

What’s with pictures of wood all over the net and people saying they are rich?

The pandemic caused little home building, that caused the mills to stop harvesting and creating, rinse, repeat. As always, when there's a way to exploit anything for money, the thieves step up. 

Existing home prices are sky high too. People are paying over asking price in many locations and paying cash. 

Thanks Coronavirus. 

4 hours ago, wantagolf said:

I think thsi GG is taking over the world.

Final numbers in the 
@GGPoker
 WSOPC Super Circuit $525 Main Event

Entries: 14,496
Prize Pool: $7,248,,000
Places Paid: 1,500

1st: $758,443.29
9th: $75,843.19
57th: $10,801.77
169th: $5,648.97
Mincash: $1,357.25

is this online or live?

1 hour ago, aupoker1 said:

5D1BB04B-41E4-451A-887E-B8172B2456E5.jpeg

I was like 10-11 at the time and remember how insanely popular those were but looking back they are some seriously goofy looking sneakers.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, aupoker1 said:

Found these today

@JB worth anything?  Google is saying ridiculous things. 

6C1B83F0-7447-4B71-99F9-B29A054AE2C0.jpeg

5D1BB04B-41E4-451A-887E-B8172B2456E5.jpeg

eBay is all over the place but based on sold listings it looks like 5k. Looks like the box is important and then the color scheme. 

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, TheSilentBob said:

eBay is all over the place but based on sold listings it looks like 5k. Looks like the box is important and then the color scheme. 

Have the box. Dont jabe the top. And that seems to he an issue

Every collectible market is booming right now. People have pandemic money to blow. I think it will subside once people are back at work and can spend it on restaurants and concerts again. If it were me, I would do more research and then move them before summer ends. Idk, maybe a sneaker head will have better advice.

22 minutes ago, TheSilentBob said:

Every collectible market is booming right now. People have pandemic money to blow. I think it will subside once people are back at work and can spend it on restaurants and concerts again. If it were me, I would do more research and then move them before summer ends. Idk, maybe a sneaker head will have better advice.

Yea. Have tons if ild baseball cards my mom found too. In those big full season boxes. Going through those this week. Who lnows. All from 78-85

59 minutes ago, aupoker1 said:

Yea. Have tons if ild baseball cards my mom found too. In those big full season boxes. Going through those this week. Who lnows. All from 78-85

1979 look for ozzie smith.  1980 look for Ricky henderson.  1985 you got big mac.  

Sounds like a ton of fun.  There are some gems in those years .

• Thanks 1