advertisement_alt
slizza420

Official Knicks win it all thread

That was a good character win for Knicks after being down a bunch.  Good to hear the Garden buzzing again for the Knicks .  They needed to win that one.  Plus it shuts that douche Trae up.   I guess he can hear them now?  Can’t stand that type of attitude when you’ve never done a thing. 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, AFink93 said:

That was a good character win for Knicks after being down a bunch.  Good to hear the Garden buzzing again for the Knicks .  They needed to win that one.  Plus it shuts that douche Trae up.   I guess he can hear them now?  Can’t stand that type of attitude when you’ve never done a thing. 

what attitude are you talking about?

Trae Young is one of the nicest young men in the league. 

So Knick fans chant fuck Trae Young but Trae is the douche for telling them to shhhh?

You sound like a jealous girlfriend 

and he did do something. He shut the Knick fans the fuck up that game. 

Edited by Preston_Luv
5 hours ago, Preston_Luv said:

what attitude are you talking about?

Trae Young is one of the nicest young men in the league. 

So Knick fans chant fuck Trae Young but Trae is the douche for telling them to shhhh?

You sound like a jealous girlfriend 

and he did do something. He shut the Knick fans the fuck up that game. 

career 43% shooter and 34% from deep.   He’s a chucker.    He ain’t special.

3 hours ago, Poach99 said:

I saw a stat earlier this year that shows Trae is like 2nd or 3rd in the league in overall points per possession efficiency. He has an exceptional assist to turnover ratio and is obv a great foul shooter. He’s extremely valuable to his team.

ATL should be a lil worried cuz Randle had a horrible game yet the Knicks still won. Trae dropped 30 but Collins didn’t even show up. I’m pretty sure he wants out of ATL he’s not happy about splitting time with Galinari 

This series will likely go down to the wire 

Lol I guess Trae’s assist to turnover ratio isn’t all that great. He still ranks high as hell though when it comes to overall value to his team. 

I was actually a bit surprised he ranks so high when I was looking at the list.

9 minutes ago, kellykip said:

lol.  How about we win a series first, where we don't even have home court anymore.  

And the Nets would fucking murder NYK lol.

I have zero expectations NYK will even win a game next round if they get there . This was best possible match up for NYK to win a series in round 1. They have had a little recent success vs Hawks .  They can win a game on road .   It’s just fun to watch a playoff game .

And Ja>Trae

I think as a knicks fan it’s exciting to just be back in the playoffs after how terrible we’ve been.   Especially since the over under on wins was like 20 for the season.

no one in their right mind expects knicks to beat philly or nj obviously.   But it’s still exciting to have something to root for post season.

7 hours ago, Poach99 said:

And yet he is thoroughly destroying the Knicks and shit the crowd up the first game

If young is nothing special than the Knicks are god awful

1 minute ago, Preston_Luv said:

And yet he is thoroughly destroying the Knicks and shit the crowd up the first game

If young is nothing special than the Knicks are god awful

Lol the hawks have a way better roster than the knicks

Trae is trash

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Poach99 said:

I think as a knicks fan it’s exciting to just be back in the playoffs after how terrible we’ve been.   Especially since the over under on wins was like 20 for the season.

no one in their right mind expects knicks to beat philly or nj obviously.   But it’s still exciting to have something to root for post season.

Knicks are fucking horrendous. They are letting a decent player absolutely destroy them for two games and get a split 

Edited by Preston_Luv
On 5/27/2021 at 11:52 AM, Preston_Luv said:

Knicks are fucking horrendous. They are letting a decent player absolutely destroy them for two games and get a split 

3 games now

21 points

14 assists

2 To

Abuse. Pretty much owns the Knicks

1 minute ago, Poach99 said:

Cause he had anything to do with inept Knick shooting.   Gtfo here clown.

Trae just owns you motherfuckers. It’s so awesome to see from a neutral point of view. 

First 3 games Averages

28 poInts

10 assists

3 To (3.3 to 1 ratio)

48% shooting

41% threes

Absolute abuse.  I almost feel sorry for the Knicks.  They have no answer for him.  He is toying with them with his game and his mouth. Pure Gold