advertisement_alt
slizza420

Official Knicks win it all thread

59 minutes ago, Earlybird893 said:

You are truly the highlight of this forum 

Not a huge nba fan but I’m now all inz on za knickz 

Does Patrick Ewing still play there?

Lol thanks man! I’m admittedly a lil nutty so I try not to annoy people on here too bad

Love me some Patrick Ewing I think people forgot just how good he was. He wasn’t quite David Robinson or Shaq but he was pretty damn close. He had a weird free throw technique I liked the way he shot em

4 hours ago, slizza420 said:

Lol thanks man! I’m admittedly a lil nutty so I try not to annoy people on here too bad

Love me some Patrick Ewing I think people forgot just how good he was. He wasn’t quite David Robinson or Shaq but he was pretty damn close. He had a weird free throw technique I liked the way he shot em

Olajuwon > Shaq > Robinson >Ewing to see who gets to back up Bosh

Posted (edited)

Love Trae talking shit at the fans knowing there is security everywhere. Any random Knick fan would beat the shit out of him. Nice comb over. 

Gotta say bball is much more interesting when the Knicks are relevant. 

Edited by heavyj80
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Poach99 said:

Watching Trae flop and flail every time someone gets within 3 feet of him is not basketball.  Regs ruined this game in the 2nd half 

Mother nature agrees.  It's windy as fuck today in the city, so you know Trae can't be going outside.  

5 hours ago, Poach99 said:

Watching Randle take bad shots and in turn lay brick after brick every time he got the ball is not basketball.  Randle ruined this game in the 1st and 2nd half  

FYP

52 minutes ago, Poach99 said:

yeah congrats to the NBA product for rewarding a flopping and flailing 43% shooter all 2nd half.  👏 

Trey young took 9 free throws

i remember one specific flail but I’ll give you two. 

New York lost because Julius Randle was taking horrible shots. We all have bad shooting night but at least a half dozen of his shots were stupid and selfish ones.  I’m a huge Randle fan.  I remember saying he was a top 30 player a few years ago and people laughed at me.  I wasn’t too far off as he clearly is a top 30 player now. 

but he laid an absolute egg because he forced stupid shots.  Young has a few flails and free throws but they paled in comparison to Randles low IQ shooting game 

It was a very close entertaining game. Randle had a bad night.  Burks had a great night to make up for it.  Trae made the plays when it mattered and in true young person fashion acted like he won the NBA title after 1 game in first round of the playoffs. 

They have absolutely no answer for Trae Young.  And Randle's in his head about this being the playoffs and isn't playing relaxed at all.  Plus he's pretty obviously worn out.  Something the Knicks are gonna have to fix next year is not making him carry them all season.  And getting this far with the center combo of an almost 36 yo Taj Gibson and a very offensively limited Nerlens Noel is pretty miraculous.  Something else that has to be fixed in the offseason obviously.  

But Atlanta deserves a ton of credit.  they are good and very tough to play against especially when you're fatigued.  Trae Young is playing out of his mind in the most important games.

2 minutes ago, kellykip said:

They have absolutely no answer for Trae Young.  And Randle's in his head about this being the playoffs and isn't playing relaxed at all.  Plus he's pretty obviously worn out.  Something the Knicks are gonna have to fix next year is not making him carry them all season.  And getting this far with the center combo of an almost 36 yo Taj Gibson and a very offensively limited Nerlens Noel is pretty miraculous.  Something else that has to be fixed in the offseason obviously.  

But Atlanta deserves a ton of credit.  they are good and very tough to play against especially when you're fatigued.  Trae Young is playing out of his mind in the most important games.

I guess the good news is they shot 29% in the first half but are only down 13

Just now, slizza420 said:

I guess the good news is they shot 29% in the first half but are only down 13

yeah they are very lucky this isnt way worse.  Atl is gonna collapse all over Randle and someone else is gonna have to show they can knock down shots.  

If they start the 2nd half struggling, I'd absolutely put Elfrid Payton in the game cause at least he's ultra aggressive and will drive it to the hole.  Hopefully that wont be necessary