advertisement_alt
MIKEBAD

GGPOKER RNG

So let start off by saying i am winning player after 1500+ tourney played but i am starting to wounder if the rng is rigged on this site i am been very honest i am exp players been playing for 15 years and let just say that the run out are fucking killing me in my last 700 tourney i was looking for exp like my all in with 15bb or less in my few week and let just say that i am flippin at a 8% win ratio it insane. Anyways i am curious what do you guys thing about the rng there very close to just quit playing on that site i am up like 27k in total little bit more with cash game i think i take my game some other place. Sorry for my english

This was me from taking notes from my all in with 15bb or less using a push or fold strategy pockets 77+ with Ak aq and some KQ jq. Depending on position.  Was losing at 92% with over 100 all in tournament.  Maybe I'm on a bad downswing but it start to question your ability to beat this game.