advertisement_alt
JKoblyn

Kidneys for Koblyn

I really hate hearing this, brother. I hope you're able to find a donor quickly. You're going to rock your PT and get y our shit back together in no time, man. 

With all the label reading she's having to do for you, it's a good thing your wife got used to squinting at little things eh? 

9 hours ago, MUPokerPlayer said:

If you have any medical questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If I don’t know the answer, I’ll make something up or find it out.  

I lol'd.  Typical doctor shit. Do you pull up google in front of your patients too? 

19 hours ago, acp said:

Weed does kill 🤔

I miss weed. need to check with doc next appointment to see if I can have it

19 hours ago, kellykip said:

If you're looking for a cool new series to get into, check out Flatbush Misdemeanors on Showtime.    For real, it's pretty good - no homer.   It just started

will check it out. dialysis got upped to 4 hours starting last night so I'll need something to do

17 hours ago, STOPPER19 said:

pfffft, that's it?

tenor.gif

just a fleshwound

17 hours ago, acp said:

Just scheduled my annual physical. 

honestly hope talking about this gets more people to do it. already on my brother to get his ass to the doc

14 hours ago, Swerve said:

Make sure to take a bunch of pictures of yourself in the hospital.  Then use them to pressure Stephen King on Twitter into letting you do The Long Walk screenplay.  Because of how much it's always meant to you and your loved ones. 

Be subtle.  Subtle like a fox

You're welcome.

don't remember posting about this, but too much of a coincidence for you to randomly say a book I wrote a script for. sucks it didn't go anywhere...with good timing it could have prevented the shitty hunger games from being made

11 hours ago, Ozzie said:

So.....we're not getting a new ot times? 

fuck this made me laugh

• Like 1

Damn man that sucks. I’ve always had high blood pressure and I haven’t seen a doc in 20 years. Last time I had my shit checked I was borderline hypertensive 

I didn’t even realize high BP has a negative effect on your kidneys. 

16 minutes ago, JKoblyn said:

I miss weed. need to check with doc next appointment to see if I can have it

will check it out. dialysis got upped to 4 hours starting last night so I'll need something to do

just a fleshwound

honestly hope talking about this gets more people to do it. already on my brother to get his ass to the doc

don't remember posting about this, but too much of a coincidence for you to randomly say a book I wrote a script for. sucks it didn't go anywhere...with good timing it could have prevented the shitty hunger games from being made

fuck this made me laugh

I went and got me a colonoscopy thanks to an @rebelfd suggestion. My shit is ok, but never really thought about it until he said whatever it was he said and im there at that age where it needed to be done. 

also edibles probably not allowed either huh?

Edited by aupoker1
  • Like 1

Is this a fake story to get a BBQ grill or true story for tix to Dolphins game?

Either way, I'm in for the gofundme.

Healthy people have have 1,000 wishes, sick people only have one. -Tony Robbins 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, JKoblyn said:

Not a coincidence, just some old pillow talk.  We were closer once.  My little snookums.

But hey, maybe it's not too late.  There are still tons of shitty movies-to-be that you could prevent.

3 hours ago, slizza420 said:

Damn man that sucks. I’ve always had high blood pressure and I haven’t seen a doc in 20 years. Last time I had my shit checked I was borderline hypertensive 

Don't fuck with that stuff mayne.  I hadn't exercised nearly as much as I should have at the time, but when I went to get my physical/checkup after Dolphin's post, I was just under 200lbs (6'2").  So not overweight or anything.  And my BP reading that day was something ridiculous like in the 200/130 range.  I was definitely heading for an early coffin at that rate.

My reading this morning was 128/77.  Still need to exercise more than I have been, but those BP meds are legit life savers 

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, kellykip said:

Don't fuck with that stuff mayne.  I hadn't exercised nearly as much as I should have at the time, but when I went to get my physical/checkup after Dolphin's post, I was just under 200lbs (6'2").  So not overweight or anything.  And my BP reading that day was something ridiculous like in the 200/130 range.  I was definitely heading for an early coffin at that rate.

My reading this morning was 128/77.  Still need to exercise more than I have been, but those BP meds are legit life savers 

Yes sir. I’m hoping that my BP range is ok but I don’t really know. I definitely need to drink more water

This thread is certainly an eye opener cuz JKob says he wasn’t really experiencing any symptoms prior to his  respiratory issue. 

9 hours ago, slizza420 said:

I always check at the drug store

always like 130/85 or something like that. But it’s always like 120/75 when I go to dentist or doctor. 

I haven’t had a full physical in awhile and probably should go.  Always had elevated liver enzymes cause of my drinking.  Likely need a liver transplant if I want to live past 70

Edited by Preston__Luv
1 hour ago, Preston__Luv said:

I always check at the drug store

always like 130/85 or something like that. But it’s always like 120/75 when I go to dentist or doctor. 

I haven’t had a full physical in awhile and probably should go.  Always had elevated liver enzymes cause of my drinking.  Likely need a liver transplant if I want to live past 70

I drank more this last year than any other point in my life. Averaging about 2 drinks per day, some days 4 drinks, others 0.

I’m curious what my results will be compared to my last physical.

Oi!  Your diet will keep you clean.  Maybe I'll do the deep dive tomorrow.  But definitely up turmeric, keep the anti inflammatory foods on your plate.  Diuretics?  I'll look.  Fuck man.  Don't eat boxed foods.  Natural foods won't kill you.  Unless mushrooms. Mushrooms will kill you.  But you get my point.  Eat fresh.  Eat small.  Eat often.  Drink water and keep your gut biome healthy.  

Good luck and struggle well.