MUPokerPlayer

How The Left Is Losing Me

On 5/17/2022 at 3:30 PM, raisethis2 said:

1. Never heard that one. Man, you read some interesting postings. 

4. In Feinstein's defense, she's about as out of it as Pelosi so bad things will happen I guess. 

Step 1 - it didnt happen 

Step 2 - okay it happened but doesnt matter

Step 3 - okay it matters but wasnt that bad

Step 4 - okay it was bad but in their defense

Step 2 - but what about trump

Step 6 - you're a ______ist!

You missed a few steps comrade. Everything okay?

• Like 1
On 5/18/2022 at 8:16 AM, treypear said:

Step 1 - it didnt happen 

Step 2 - okay it happened but doesnt matter

Step 3 - okay it matters but wasnt that bad

Step 4 - okay it was bad but in their defense

Step 2 - but what about trump

Step 6 - you're a ______ist!

You missed a few steps comrade. Everything okay?

Don't know how you came up with all this nonsense. Extrapolate much? 

Posted (edited)
On 5/18/2022 at 1:18 PM, time4badbeat said:

Thought Democrats were already doing this constantly.

For sure.  Not sure it works well, but they often try.

The communist painting definitely seems to work better for the repub base.

It's all a pathetic game.  

Edited by Neeek
  • Like 1
On 5/18/2022 at 3:57 PM, littleze said:

this dummy agrees…

64C8D9B3-DB30-4B74-BBF1-4B44DF53DD74.thumb.jpeg.7149dd46e62d24fbcae69110696bb4c7.jpeg

I like Elon, but this is a great example of why this two party system sucks and why our country is tanking hard in the intelligence category. 
What happened with voting who you think would be the best representative and do the best job as the POTUS? 

All tho shit, that could lead to many not voting because both candidates suck dick. ie the last two elections. 
Hillary-lol

Trumpy-lol

Biden-LOL

Im politically ignorant and Ill admit that. I also love that I dont care about politics. Just keep me safe.

• Like 2
On 5/18/2022 at 5:56 PM, B_O_K_E said:

I like Elon, but this is a great example of why this two party system sucks and why our country is tanking hard in the intelligence category. 
What happened with voting who you think would be the best representative and do the best job as the POTUS? 

All tho shit, that could lead to many not voting because both candidates suck dick. ie the last two elections. 
Hillary-lol

Trumpy-lol

Biden-LOL

Im politically ignorant and Ill admit that. I also love that I dont care about politics. Just keep me safe.

We've been reduced to that guy might suck less than that guy or do less damage. The strategy seems to be paint the other guy as so bad you have no choice. Hard to be FOR someone these days. 

The strategy down south here is who sucked off Trump more. "Don't vote for him, he spit!". 

Everything is just so fake. Anyone who runs on the "I'll leave you the fuck alone" slogan will have my vote. They can't do that though. 

• Like 2
On 5/18/2022 at 2:57 PM, littleze said:

this dummy agrees…

64C8D9B3-DB30-4B74-BBF1-4B44DF53DD74.thumb.jpeg.7149dd46e62d24fbcae69110696bb4c7.jpeg

Compassion and caring about their fellow man (or woman) is certainly what Republicans are all about, OK..........

Fuck You Elon. How many of your shitty, overpriced cars are bought by Republicans? 

• Haha 3
On 5/18/2022 at 6:01 PM, B_O_K_E said:

Hillary, Joey, Trumpy…thats what we produced. My god lol. That is embarrassing.

"We" didn't produce anything. The eventual candidate for both parties is handpicked by the parties themselves in the primary system. The voters just get steered into voting for these political hacks. Trump was an outlier in that he wasn't a seasoned politician. His hard right positions and willingness to pick Supreme Court Justices from a list from the Federalist Society got him their blessing. 

On 5/18/2022 at 6:52 PM, raisethis2 said:

Compassion and caring about their fellow man (or woman) is certainly what Republicans are all about, OK..........

Fuck You Elon. How many of your shitty, overpriced cars are bought by Republicans? 

Lol meltdowns 

• Like 1
On 5/18/2022 at 8:52 PM, raisethis2 said:

reets, what would you guess the percentage of Democrats versus Republicans who own Tesla‘s is?

On 5/18/2022 at 9:08 PM, raisethis2 said:

Poor Elon lost 12 billion dollars today..........................

Boo Hoo.....

Leftist Response A:
"It's a private company, they can censor however they want, the first amendment doesn't cover companies"

Leftist Response B:
"Free speech isn't free from consequences"

On 5/19/2022 at 11:52 AM, raisethis2 said:

Did he say that? He said the kinder, lesser of two evils maybe? 

On 5/18/2022 at 9:58 PM, elendil said:

Did he say that? He said the kinder, lesser of two evils maybe? 

No dummy, he clearly planted his flag with the Republican party saying Democrats are the party of "division and hate".  That's so blind to what's really going on that it demands a response. People who don't bother to become better informed see untruthful statements like this and eat it up as fact. 

The fact is that Democrats have always been about fairness, inclusion and equal rights for all. We're not the party wanting to take away abortion rights, limit voting rights and punish free speech. These are all characteristics intended to stoke hate and division. 

Musk needs to get his head out of his ass or STFU. 

• Haha 3