Aaron_Hacker

***Official Joe Biden Screws America Thread. Year Two***

On 5/18/2022 at 10:31 AM, raisethis2 said:

Yeah, dopes can't figure out that a worldwide problem isn't just local.

It's a shitty policy problem. Anyone with one eye and half sense can see the economic policies over the last 15+ years have been leading us down this path. Greed is a helluva drug. Emotional manipulation of the population to maintain power, while politicians operate with impunity and a lack of regard for what's fiscally best for the nation, has been the go to strategy for far too long. 

When did balancing the budget become a bad thing? 

• Like 2
On 5/19/2022 at 1:28 PM, raisethis2 said:

Hunter Biden doesn't work in government. Is not an office holder and doesn't make policy. Who gives a shit? 

Certainly not "the big guy". He knows that useful idiots will never demand transparency. Right?

On 5/19/2022 at 1:28 PM, raisethis2 said:

Hunter Biden doesn't work in government. Is not an office holder and doesn't make policy. Who gives a shit? 

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say everyone SHOULD give a shit. His father, who you may recognize as the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, is complicit in the illegal overseas activities of his son and has been compromised for many years. 

The majority of mainstream media, social media, and Democrat politicians actively sought to downplay and repress the validity of the information on Hunter's laptop. Ironically, this happened to be during a critical part of the election campaign while his Father was running for POTUS. Nothing to see here, right? To take a position that states the illegal actions of the son of the candidate for POTUS are of no importance, when those actions include offering said candidate up as political leverage, is the height of willful ignorance. 

Be honest, are you just the biggest troll account ever? 

On 5/19/2022 at 1:35 PM, OneM24 said:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say everyone SHOULD give a shit. His father, who you may recognize as the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, is complicit in the illegal overseas activities of his son and has been compromised for many years. 

The majority of mainstream media, social media, and Democrat politicians actively sought to downplay and repress the validity of the information on Hunter's laptop. Ironically, this happened to be during a critical part of the election campaign while his Father was running for POTUS. Nothing to see here, right? To take a position that states the illegal actions of the son of the candidate for POTUS are of no importance, when those actions include offering said candidate up as political leverage, is the height of willful ignorance. 

Be honest, are you just the biggest troll account ever? 

Your first paragraph maintains a great amount of right leaning talking points without evidence. 

Muh, laptop. Hunter should have been born into the Trump crime family, then you'd give him a pass. 

Sheesh, Trump will be in jail long before Joe Biden will. 

On 5/19/2022 at 3:52 PM, Neeek said:

Yeah, the party that's all about making America great. 

Seriously, logical politicians should be demanding indictments. This is one shortage that never should have happened. 

What's next, turning off the water and electricity and siding with the companies responsible for making sound business decisions? 

On 5/19/2022 at 2:20 PM, truesyalose said:

Is this supposed to be a dunk? Bc they didn’t want to blindly give 8 figures to a group that has already proven to be a failure? Useful idiot.

it’s like Ozzie posted on neeks acct

• Like 2
On 5/19/2022 at 4:52 PM, Neeek said:

You understand political BS which is all this is.   The real question is what good does throwing more money at it ? The problem is no supply correct?  I can give you a million dollars to go buy me a bottle of Blantons Bourbon. But if there isn't any available to buy then who cares how much money I give you.  And if you say that money I can get it from a foreign supplier.  Then why haven't they done that to begin with? 

On 5/19/2022 at 2:46 PM, AFink93 said:

You understand political BS which is all this is.   The real question is what good does throwing more money at it ? The problem is no supply correct?  I can give you a million dollars to go buy me a bottle of Blantons Bourbon. But if there isn't any available to buy then who cares how much money I give you.  And if you say that money I can get it from a foreign supplier.  Then why haven't they done that to begin with? 

I have 8 Million dollars worth of Blantons if you are interested…

On 5/19/2022 at 4:51 PM, raisethis2 said:

Your first paragraph maintains a great amount of right leaning talking points without evidence. 

Muh, laptop. Hunter should have been born into the Trump crime family, then you'd give him a pass. 

Sheesh, Trump will be in jail long before Joe Biden will. 

Those are talking points? News to me. Why are you so well versed on them, if that is the case? 

You mean the evidence that Joe Biden met with an executive at Burisima while he was VPOTUS? That's verifiable evidence? Yeah, no evidence at all...

Please point out when I've given ANY politician a pass for a verified misdeed. I'll wait. Unlike you, I don't play "My Team/Your Team" I'm on the People's team. 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
On 5/19/2022 at 4:20 PM, truesyalose said:

Is this supposed to be a dunk? Bc they didn’t want to blindly give 8 figures to a group that has already proven to be a failure? Useful idiot.

Yeah, so their remedy is to let babies go hungry for the sake of a thorough government vetting. If we took that approach with covid we'd have 2 million dead. 

The 28 million dollars sought in this emergency appropriation is mostly earmarked toward inspections to insure that recalls like the one at Abbott that largely created this disaster don't happen again in the future. 

The contamination which occurred was at the plant in Michigan and was not detected in the product made there (which still exists and can be used on an emergency basis). 

Edited by raisethis2
  • Confused 1

I'm not on board with the strategy to recall contaminated food but releasing it again if we really really need it. Either the recall isn't really necessary or they are willing to kill babies if enough people yell loud enough. For votes....

• Haha 1

image.thumb.png.7a2d2d24371635ae610c0e2b4445001a.png

American oil refineries shutter amid Biden's hostile fossil fuel policies, adding to pain at the pump: expert
US refinery capacity fell in 2021, the first decrease since 2017

LyondellBasell, the owner of one of the oldest refineries in Houston, became just one the latest refineries to close amid rising gas prices.

"These decisions are never easy, and we understand this has a very real impact on our refinery employees, their families, and the community," LyondellBasell interim CEO Ken Lane said in a statement over the weekend.

The closure is not limited only to LyondellBasell. Houston oil analyst Andy Lipow pointed out that other Gulf Coast refineries have faced the same fate.

"This is the third refinery on the Gulf Coast that is being shut in the last couple of years," Lipow told Fox 26. 

American refinery capacity has been on the decline in recent years, according to Fuels Market News latest Refinery Capacity Report. The report found that operable atmospheric crude oil distillation capacity in the U.S. fell from 19 million barrels per calendar day at the start of 2020 to 18.1 million at the start of 2021. It marked the first decrease in refinery capacity since 2017, the report noted.

Much of that dip in output can be blamed on refinery closures such as the one in Houston, with the report noting that five facilities shuttered during 2021, including the Shell refinery in Convent, Louisiana. Other states that saw a refinery closure include New Mexico, California, North Dakota, and Wyoming.