Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 







Local Walls


Everything posted by WinR8

  1. I don't want to sound like an asshole but I'd like to recommend myself for your coaching sessions. I've put so much time and effort into studying, practicing and getting better at this game over the past few years... and although, I am a winning player, there are a lot of things that I still need to work on. I've always deeply longed for some coaching, however brief- and thought things such as: "If I could just manage to get a couple of private coaching sessions... it would really help me bring my game to the next level." or "If I just had someone to discuss hands with more often, or someone willing to sit down with me and go through my selection of hands that I have questions about... it would make all the difference." I don't know how many of these coaching sessions you were planning on giving out but if you can find it in your heart to offer me a session or two ...I can tell you that it truly, truly would be appreciated. You have no idea how much I would appreciate any help you can offer as far as coaching. I have video recordings of my play (both good and bad play,) hand histories, HM2 and Holdem Indicator... PokerStove and all the necessary tools for learning including an extremely eager attitude and a willingness to learn and to work hard. I usually play 4-10 hours a day, 4-7 days a week. It just depends. I can work around your schedule and perhaps even pay you a little something (although, it would be a modest amount) for your time. Whatever it takes for a little bit of coaching, I'd be willing to do it. I've been looking for an opportunity like this for years and even if you don't offer me personally any coaching I'd like to say thank you for doing this for the community because someone will surely benefit greatly. Just in case you would indeed consider me for your coaching offer, here are my Sharkscopes which show winning play for my two most recently played on screen names: http://www.sharkscope.com/#Player-Statistics//networks/WPN/players/Yuuichi http://www.sharkscope.com/#Player-Statistics//networks/WPN/players/Kagami
  2. That turned out to be really good advice yesterday. Well, at least as far as D. Freeman goes. I didn't read this until just now but had also picked Freeman. However, instead of Stewart I had Joseph Randle and they both went off like crazy. Unfortunately, a bunch of people were down talking Freeman all week and at the last second I took them both out of about 70% of my lineups. The other 30% of my lineups did exceptionally well though. In response to the OP: I personally choose players based on price point, matchups, recent production, TARGETS per game, expert analysis available on DFS forums... and I'm not going to lie, sometimes I'll include someone that I personally think is going to have a big game because they are a beast. I'm still learning and definately am not an expert yet, but I'm not bad. For instance, yesterday on DK... I had 3 or 4 lineups that accumulated over 200 points and I also cashed with all four of my lineups on FD.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.