Jump to content
advertisement_alt

dajatt13

Members
  • Posts

    70
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

Gallery

Blogs

Calendar

module__cms_records

Local Walls

Downloads

Everything posted by dajatt13

  1. yea, what do i need to put for chann el id, program name? also do i have to set up an account and password?
  2. sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/24267 "Can not access SopCast service..." any other links?
  3. have better structure for sunday majors and make them 2 day events
  4. NAS-IM ON Money fall out the sky when I speak Gotta valet--can't leave mine in these streets Can't carpool--the crew is too deep Why tuck it all in? The jewels are too sweet You should ball if you could I be diggin' in my pockets It ain't trickin' if you got it And since a niqqa from the projects Champagne out of a can would be the fly sh!t And I'm a history major Hood motivational speaker Rap Led Zeppelin, best dressed list Show you how to bubble off of large investments Ya heard me, and this journey I'm the journalist Line around the block to hear the words of the herbalist Send ya girl to the Dominicans to perm her sh!t Tell her tonight, we gonna see Nas return to his murder sh!t I'm God's hit man Chopard wrist band New York crown jewel No if-and's Top five, I'm the one, two, three, four And the fifth man Smoke a hookah in Istan-bul I'm quicksand I'm 5 Mics, five points of light Hit the stage like a meteorite They wanna all hear Ether tonight But we ain't beefin' tonight That's history So now when you mention me Say I'm a mystery Like six degrees or the seven hills of Sicily I need a vasectomy They resurrected me But nothing is left for me Just when you thought you'd seen the best of me I take it a notch higher, yeah Sip more wine than a Somalian Get around town in a private lear And by sun down, I'm up out of here [i'm On (Feat. Nas & Cool) Lyrics On http://www.elyricsworld.com/ ] [Hook: Nas] (DJ Khaled) It's still Nasty, bone in the flesh God's son, never gone, never left King, I play every card in the deck The whole world waitin for what I'm gon do next And y'all already know I came from Queensbridge represent state one Nigga I'm on (come on!) Power, paper, palace is so high Lookin' over skyscrapers, wildin' out in Dubai Do I look like I never seen the better things? Emerald ring, I chase cheddar mean Pockets on swole since eighteen years old Gettin' my dough, cigars are hand-rolled From Guantanamo; Gallardo's, the car shows The Narco Gestapo Optimo's 'Cause I love the dough More than you know Still ain't reach the pinnacle Braveheart general since 9-4 Got the belt to show Certified classic 9-6, Street Dreams is blastin' And no way, they wanna hire assassins They still harassin' I'm so platinum, it's natural A niqqa is my acronym Lights, camera, action an'...
  5. what are the chances somone picks up a bigger pocket pair thn you if you have 22 utg at a 9 handed nl table? 6max?
  6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0mNKh7lYE4&NR=1 @ 4:29
  7. ME: do you know that 93% of women masturbate while taking a shower, and the other 7% sing. Do you know what they sing? Her: no Me: so your in the 93% then her:heheeeh
  8. ftp should give rakeback to the regulars that don't have rakeback already
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.