The SCOOP Afterparty 54-M: $55 NLHE [8-Max], $200K Gtd event was won by TaxationIsTheft. TaxationIsTheft beat 4,684 players to take home $33,373.77 for his efforts, or 14.25% of the $234,200.00 prize pool. In total, PocketFivers cashed for 20.01% of the total prize pool, led by pora adrian, who finished in 6th place in this tournament for $5,899.07.
- The 7th place finisher, vinimiranda7, appeared in 21st place in Brazil country rankings as of May 17th. The top ranked PocketFiver in Brazil at that time was Yuri Martins.
- This tournament was the 750th tournament tracked on PocketFives on the network in the past day.
- PocketFivers scooped 22.38 PLB Points, on average, from this tournament.
- The average cash for PocketFivers in this tournament was $256.11, or 28.37% lower than the $357.56 for all players in this tournament.
- The lowest ranked PocketFiver to cash in this tournament was PremioLoco for $114.40. This player could be found in 14,516th place in the PocketFives Rankings at the time this tournament took place.
- 655 people made it past the money bubble in this tournament, consisting of 183 PocketFivers and 472 non-PocketFivers.
- The PocketFivers who finished in this tournament from Brazil and Romania combined for $25,408.26.