The WPT #36 Mini 7-Max Day 1A: $200K Gtd [2-Day Event, PKO] event was won by DOMINIK NISSEN. DOMINIK NISSEN beat 670 players to take home $262.50 for his efforts, or 0.95% of the $27,775.65 prize pool. In total, PocketFivers cashed for 1.79% of the total prize pool, led by Almi87, who finished in 36th place in this tournament for $93.75.
- 254 people made it past the money bubble in this tournament, consisting of 7 PocketFivers and 247 non-PocketFivers.
- The lowest ranked PocketFiver to cash in this tournament was GUSTAVO SILVA for $37.50. This player could be found in 742nd place in the PocketFives Rankings at the time this tournament took place.
- This tournament was the 387th tournament tracked on PocketFives on the network in the past day.
- The average cash for PocketFivers in this tournament was $70.98, or 34.65% lower than the $108.62 for all players in this tournament.
- The 148th place finisher, DENNYS RAMOS, appeared in 32nd place in Brazil country rankings as of Jun 15th. The top ranked PocketFiver in Brazil at that time was Yuri Martins.
- The PocketFivers who finished in this tournament from Brazil and the United Kingdom combined for $403.12.
- PocketFivers scooped 9.77 PLB Points, on average, from this tournament.