The WSOP Circuit Super Series Event #10 - $100,000 NLH Double Stack 2x Re-entry (Official Ring ) event was won by alexduvallin. Alexduvallin beat 242 players to take home $20,793.60 for his efforts, or 19.20% of the $108,300.00 prize pool. In total, PocketFivers cashed for 2.04% of the total prize pool, led by Lav519, who finished in 17th place in this tournament for $996.36.
- The lowest ranked PocketFiver to cash in this tournament was FlopHitter for $671.46. This player could be found in 2,813th place in the PocketFives Rankings at the time this tournament took place.
- PocketFivers scooped 46.82 PLB Points, on average, from this tournament.
- The average cash for PocketFivers in this tournament was $736.44, or 67.36% lower than the $2,256.25 for all players in this tournament.
- This tournament was the 37th tournament tracked on PocketFives on the network in the past day.
- 48 people made it past the money bubble in this tournament, consisting of 3 PocketFivers and 45 non-PocketFivers.