ItsNVRgoDown outlasted a field of 307 players to win the OC #21 - $100,000 NLH Sunday Special Edition [Re-entry] event for $27,548.10. Berkey11_S4Y finished in second place, adding $20,379.15 to his bankroll. The highest finishing PocketFiver was st0neydanza, who took 4th place for $11,051.46. At the time of this tournament, you could find st0neydanza in 299th place in the PocketFives Rankings with $348,471.57 in total cashes.
- PocketFivers registered in 2016 cashed for $12,259.71, more than any other group of PocketFivers.
- PocketFives tracked 49 tournaments on in the past 24 hours. PocketFivers cashed for $169,346.26 on during this time.
- Players who weren't members of PocketFives combined for $139,077.63 spread over 67 cashes.
- PocketFivers scooped 799.67 PLB Points from this tournament.
- The average cash in this tournament was $2,013.75, with 12 players cashing for at least this amount.