The #18: $5,000 Short Deck Championship [3-Stack, 2-Day Event] event was won by KOPOBA. KOPOBA beat 144 players to take home $169,960.37 for his efforts, or 24.85% of the $684,000.00 prize pool. In total, PocketFivers cashed for 24.51% of the total prize pool, led by Naza114, who finished in 2nd place in this tournament for $122,884.70.
- This tournament was the 3,386th tournament tracked on PocketFives on the network in the past week.
- The average cash for PocketFivers in this tournament was $55,885.67, or 38.80% higher than the $34,200.00 for all players in this tournament.
- The 2nd place finisher, Joao Vieira, appeared in 1st place in Portugal country rankings as of the Aug 25th. RuiNF and luis_faria were ranked in 2nd and 3rd place in Portugal, respectfully.
- PocketFivers scooped 345.21 PLB Points, on average, from this tournament.
- 20 people made it past the money bubble in this tournament, consisting of 3 PocketFivers and 17 non-PocketFivers.
- The PocketFivers who finished in this tournament from Portugal and Canada combined for $156,466.09.
- The lowest ranked PocketFiver to cash in this tournament was Denys Chufarin for $11,190.92. This player could be found in 373rd place in the PocketFives Rankings at the time this tournament took place.