LUCAS TEIXEIRA outlasted a field of 1,527 players to win the WPT Super $55: $60K Gtd [PKO] event for $9,067.84. NIKOLAY SMIRNOV finished in second place, adding $6,728.57 to his bankroll. The highest finishing PocketFiver was CrfNaPeita, who took 9th place for $1,055.60. At the time of this tournament, you could find CrfNaPeita in 1,275th place in the PocketFives Rankings with $225,421.26 in total cashes.
- PocketFivers registered in 2017 cashed for $1,192.50, more than any other group of PocketFivers.
- Players who weren't members of PocketFives combined for $71,505.43 spread over 597 cashes.
- PocketFives tracked 397 tournaments on in the past 24 hours. PocketFivers cashed for $50,358.71 on during this time.
- The 9th place finisher, MATHEUS BATISTA, appeared in 450th place in Brazil country rankings as of Aug 28th. The top ranked PocketFiver in Brazil at that time was Yuri Martins.
- 6 PocketFivers from Brazil cashed in this tournament for $1,335.12.
- PocketFivers scooped 344.15 PLB Points from this tournament.
- The average cash in this tournament was $128.11, with 120 players cashing for at least this amount.