The WCOOP 91-M: $530 NLHE [8-Max, NLHE Main Event], $2.5M Gtd event was won by festen x. Festen x beat 7,783 players to take home $549,007.73 for his efforts, or 14.11% of the $3,891,500.00 prize pool. In total, PocketFivers cashed for 28.39% of the total prize pool, led by yoshiaki97, who finished in 2nd place in this tournament for $391,348.69.
- The average cash for PocketFivers in this tournament was $4,137.46, or 1.92% higher than the $4,057.87 for all players in this tournament.
- This tournament was the 721st tournament tracked on PocketFives on the network in the past day.
- PocketFivers scooped 83.07 PLB Points, on average, from this tournament.
- The PocketFivers who finished in this tournament from Peru and Brazil combined for $615,288.59.
- The lowest ranked PocketFiver to cash in this tournament was stpauli111 for $1,265.90. This player could be found in 14,93rd place in the PocketFives Rankings at the time this tournament took place.
- 959 people made it past the money bubble in this tournament, consisting of 267 PocketFivers and 692 non-PocketFivers.
- The 2nd place finisher, Play4livin, appeared in 25th place in Peru country rankings as of Sep 16th. The top ranked PocketFiver in Peru at that time was Die Ventura.