The PokerStars NJ $20 NL Hold'em [$1,000 Gtd] event was won by aztec99. Aztec99 beat 47 players to take home $350.00 for his efforts, or 35% of the $1,000.00 prize pool. In total, PocketFivers cashed for 27% of the total prize pool, led by Gr8.2b.in.NJ, who finished in 2nd place in this tournament for $225.00.
- The average cash for PocketFivers in this tournament was $135.00, or 5.50% lower than the $142.86 for all players in this tournament.
- PocketFivers scooped 15.35 PLB Points, on average, from this tournament.
- 7 people made it past the money bubble in this tournament, consisting of 2 PocketFivers and 5 non-PocketFivers.
- The lowest ranked PocketFiver to cash in this tournament was fingers911 for $45.00. This player could be found in 4,13th place in the PocketFives Rankings at the time this tournament took place.
- This tournament was the 32nd tournament tracked on PocketFives on the PokerStars NJ network in the past day.