The finale of the PokerStars Hold'em NL 10.00+1.00 event featured a heads-up battle between Markey22 and Cdn. Bob. When the final cards were dealt, Markey22 earned $14,755.41 for the win, while Cdn. Bob settled for a consolation prize of $8,719.11.
- The total number of players to cash in this tournament was 180.
- Non-PocketFivers at the final table combined for a total of $39,752.45.
- PocketFivers who reached the money in this tournament made the countries of the United States and the United Kingdom proud, just to name a few.
- chapa51, who finished in third place, earned 8.50% of the prize pool.
- Among those PocketFivers narrowly missing out on the final table in this tournament was SM31, who finished in 15th place and cashed for $503.03.
- Members of PocketFives earned $9,175.16 of the $67,070 prize pool.
- The average cash in this tournament was $372.61.