The finale of the Bounty King $315 event featured a heads-up battle between Roman Hrabec and Shershnyaga (MiracleQ). When the final cards were dealt, Roman Hrabec earned $5,134.61 for the win, while Shershnyaga settled for a consolation prize of $5,126.95.
- The three highest ranking members of PocketFives at the time this tournament took place to cash in this tournament were Felipe Ketzer (ketzerfelipe), Joshua McCully (jcm_1995), and Luciano Hollanda (LucianoHollanda), who together cashed for $1,478.93.
- The total number of players to cash in this tournament was 35.
- Members of PocketFives earned $11,500.74 of the $37,500.00 prize pool.
- PocketFivers who reached the money in this tournament made the countries of Russian Federation and Brazil proud, just to name a few.
- The average cash in this tournament was $1,071.43.
- Non-PocketFivers at the final table combined for a total of $16,915.69.