The finale of the 114-M: $300 Sunday Marathon event featured a heads-up battle between Acidosis and ILBRASILIANO. When the final cards were dealt, Acidosis earned $56,463.80 for the win, while ILBRASILIANO settled for a consolation prize of $42,341.14.
- The average cash in this tournament was $1,935.39.
- The total number of players to cash in this tournament was 206.
- PocketFivers who reached the money in this tournament made the countries of Russian Federation and Brazil proud, just to name a few.
- Members of PocketFives earned $46,586.89 of the $398,691.00 prize pool.
- Non-PocketFivers at the final table combined for a total of $190,972.30.
- The three highest ranking members of PocketFives at the time this tournament took place to cash in this tournament were O O L (nomalice), Alex Theologis (Alexyo), and Anatoly Filatov, who together cashed for $19,048.24.