The finale of the $1,500 GGOC Main Event, $8M GTD [Final Day] event featured a heads-up battle between Tobias Schwecht and Roman Hrabec. When the final cards were dealt, Tobias Schwecht earned $727,640.08 for the win, while Roman Hrabec settled for a consolation prize of $571,112.00.
- PocketFivers who reached the money in this tournament made the countries of Austria and Russian Federation proud, just to name a few.
- Non-PocketFivers at the final table combined for a total of $2,225,414.22.
- Members of PocketFives earned $2,096,327.63 of the $8,702,475.00 prize pool.
- The average cash in this tournament was $12,432.11.
- The total number of players to cash in this tournament was 700.
- The three highest ranking members of PocketFives at the time this tournament took place to cash in this tournament were morgota (daltonhb), Tauan Naves, and Patrick Leonard (pleno1), who together cashed for $16,029.08.