th'Kick outlasted a field of 1,333 players to win the PokerStars High Rollers 23: $2,100 NLHE [Main Event], $2M Gtd event for $413,157.41. At the time of this tournament, you could find th'Kick ranked in 61st place in the PocketFives Worldwide Rankings and 2nd place in the PocketFives Austria rankings. Prior to this tournament, the last time th'Kick won a PocketFives tracked tournament was on Feb 23rd, 2018, when he won the PokerStars $215 Triple Threat [3-Max, Turbo, Progressive KO, Zoom], $40K Gtd for $5,083.31.
- PocketFives tracked 942 tournaments on PokerStars in the past 24 hours. PocketFivers cashed for $3,289,821.66 on PokerStars during this time.
- The average cash in this tournament was $15,682.35, with 17 players cashing for at least this amount.
- The 1st place finisher, th'Kick, appeared in 2nd place in Austria country rankings as of Mar 27th, 2018. The top ranked PocketFiver in Austria at that time was Dattebayo.
- PocketFivers scooped 11,783.03 PLB Points from this tournament.
- PocketFivers cashed for $681,500.96 on the final table, or 25.56% of the total final table payout of $1,410,310.69.
- Players who weren't members of PocketFives combined for $1,495,688.80 spread over 110 cashes.
- PocketFivers registered in 2010 cashed for $441,193.84, more than any other group of PocketFivers.