The Winning Poker PHAT BIG10 - $20,000 GTD event was won by CHOOPCHA. CHOOPCHA beat 139 players to take home $4,386.00 for his efforts, or 21.50% of the $20,400.00 prize pool. In total, PocketFivers cashed for 35.25% of the total prize pool, led by EGOR699, who finished in 3rd place in this tournament for $2,397.00.
- 27 people made it past the money bubble in this tournament, consisting of 7 PocketFivers and 20 non-PocketFivers.
- The 4th place finisher, ANTONFEDOROV, appeared in 619th place in the United States country rankings as of Dec 16th, 2018. The top ranked PocketFiver in the United States at that time was bewater.
- This tournament was the 514th tournament tracked on PocketFives on the Winning Poker network in the past week.
- The average cash for PocketFivers in this tournament was $1,027.29, or 26.45% higher than the $755.56 for all players in this tournament.
- PocketFivers scooped 45.08 PLB Points, on average, from this tournament.
- The PocketFivers who finished in this tournament from the United States and Russian Federation combined for $7,191.00.
- The lowest ranked PocketFiver to cash in this tournament was ANTONFEDOROV (number34) for $1,785.00. This player could be found in 6,962nd place in the PocketFives Rankings at the time this tournament took place.