The SCOOP 62-L: $109 NLHE [8-Max, Main Event], $2,500,000 Gtd event was won by Jack Wastes. Jack Wastes beat 33,987 players to take home $334,324.74 for his efforts, or 9.84% of the $3,398,700.00 prize pool. In total, PocketFivers cashed for 16.46% of the total prize pool, led by Artem7447, who finished in 10th place in this tournament for $15,886.20.
- The 14th place finisher, caiocalmon, appeared in 543rd place in Brazil country rankings as of May 28th. The top ranked PocketFiver in Brazil at that time was brunovolks.
- The PocketFivers who finished in this tournament from Brazil and Russian Federation combined for $180,740.88.
- 5,607 people made it past the money bubble in this tournament, consisting of 1,232 PocketFivers and 4,375 non-PocketFivers.
- This tournament was the 4,198th tournament tracked on PocketFives on the network in the past week.
- PocketFivers scooped 25.72 PLB Points, on average, from this tournament.
- The lowest ranked PocketFiver to cash in this tournament was Redr0m for $364.34. This player could be found in 26,534th place in the PocketFives Rankings at the time this tournament took place.
- The average cash for PocketFivers in this tournament was $454.10, or 25.09% lower than the $606.15 for all players in this tournament.