The OC #60 - $25,000 NLH 8 Max [Re-entry] event was won by XaiaMusic. XaiaMusic beat 265 players to take home $10,572.64 for his efforts, or 26% of the $40,663.85 prize pool. In total, PocketFivers cashed for 28.10% of the total prize pool, led by Thatgood45, who finished in 2nd place in this tournament for $6,099.60.
- This tournament was the 247th tournament tracked on PocketFives on the network in the past week.
- 40 people made it past the money bubble in this tournament, consisting of 6 PocketFivers and 34 non-PocketFivers.
- PocketFivers scooped 61.14 PLB Points, on average, from this tournament.
- The average cash for PocketFivers in this tournament was $1,904.43, or 46.62% higher than the $1,016.60 for all players in this tournament.
- The lowest ranked PocketFiver to cash in this tournament was treebacca120 for $386.30. This player could be found in 9,151st place in the PocketFives Rankings at the time this tournament took place.