The OC #72 - $50,000 NLH Tuesday Showdown [Re-entry, 8 Max] event was won by Clairvoyant. Clairvoyant beat 211 players to take home $19,326.18 for his efforts, or 26.50% of the $72,928.86 prize pool. In total, PocketFivers cashed for 29.10% of the total prize pool, led by dgordon, who finished in 2nd place in this tournament for $11,303.99.
- PocketFivers scooped 74.01 PLB Points, on average, from this tournament.
- 35 people made it past the money bubble in this tournament, consisting of 7 PocketFivers and 28 non-PocketFivers.
- The lowest ranked PocketFiver to cash in this tournament was twosuits for $729.29. This player could be found in 6,776th place in the PocketFives Rankings at the time this tournament took place.
- This tournament was the 246th tournament tracked on PocketFives on the network in the past week.
- The average cash for PocketFivers in this tournament was $3,031.76, or 31.27% higher than the $2,083.68 for all players in this tournament.