The OC #91 - $100,000 NLH Sunday Special [Re-entry] event was won by Passtheshuga. Passtheshuga beat 608 players to take home $49,538.00 for his efforts, or 23.55% of the $210,315.16 prize pool. In total, PocketFivers cashed for 4.82% of the total prize pool, led by StrungOut1, who finished in 21st place in this tournament for $948.60.
- This tournament was the 243rd tournament tracked on PocketFives on the network in the past week.
- PocketFivers scooped 41.51 PLB Points, on average, from this tournament.
- The lowest ranked PocketFiver to cash in this tournament was darrenelias for $484.84. This player could be found in 16,230th place in the PocketFives Rankings at the time this tournament took place.
- 125 people made it past the money bubble in this tournament, consisting of 20 PocketFivers and 105 non-PocketFivers.
- The average cash for PocketFivers in this tournament was $506.97, or 70.11% lower than the $1,696.09 for all players in this tournament.