The $7,000 Daily [R&A] event was won by Down2Muck. Down2Muck beat 86 players to take home $1,995.00 for his efforts, or 28.50% of the $7,000.00 prize pool. In total, PocketFivers cashed for 8.10% of the total prize pool, led by Bigmike22, who finished in 6th place in this tournament for $413.00.
- The average cash for PocketFivers in this tournament was $283.50, or 39.25% lower than the $466.67 for all players in this tournament.
- PocketFivers scooped 23.25 PLB Points, on average, from this tournament.
- 15 people made it past the money bubble in this tournament, consisting of 2 PocketFivers and 13 non-PocketFivers.
- The lowest ranked PocketFiver to cash in this tournament was Mycology for $154.00. This player could be found in 3,112th place in the PocketFives Rankings at the time this tournament took place.
- This tournament was the 237th tournament tracked on PocketFives on the network in the past week.