The MicroMillions 139: $5.50 NLHE [Progressive KO], $100K Gtd event was won by mackie1874. Mackie1874 beat 26,582 players to take home $6,464.18 for his efforts, or 10.13% of the $63,796.80 prize pool. In total, PocketFivers cashed for 17.18% of the total prize pool, led by Ort81, who finished in 2nd place in this tournament for $4,632.65.
- The 2nd place finisher, Ort81, appeared in 42nd place in Serbia country rankings as of Jul 29th. The top ranked PocketFiver in Serbia at that time was nomalice.
- The average cash for PocketFivers in this tournament was $24.91, or 42.26% higher than the $14.38 for all players in this tournament.
- PocketFivers scooped 4.47 PLB Points, on average, from this tournament.
- This tournament was the 4,22nd tournament tracked on PocketFives on the network in the past week.
- The lowest ranked PocketFiver to cash in this tournament was kavanaugh20 for $8.79. This player could be found in 24,172nd place in the PocketFives Rankings at the time this tournament took place.
- 4,436 people made it past the money bubble in this tournament, consisting of 440 PocketFivers and 3,996 non-PocketFivers.