The WCOOP-01-L: $2.20 NLHE [Phase 2], $250K Gtd event was won by bigmeck1958. Bigmeck1958 beat 12,094 players to take home $25,090.68 for his efforts, or 9.92% of the $252,996.80 prize pool. In total, PocketFivers cashed for 16.31% of the total prize pool, led by pumi, who finished in 3rd place in this tournament for $12,643.97.
- 12,094 people made it past the money bubble in this tournament, consisting of 1,381 PocketFivers and 10,713 non-PocketFivers.
- The average cash for PocketFivers in this tournament was $29.87, or 29.97% higher than the $20.92 for all players in this tournament.
- This tournament was the 5,538th tournament tracked on PocketFives on the network in the past week.
- The PocketFivers who finished in this tournament from Hungary and Romania combined for $24,793.67.
- PocketFivers scooped 4.68 PLB Points, on average, from this tournament.
- The 3rd place finisher, OP_4001, appeared in 167th place in Hungary country rankings as of Sep 23rd. The top ranked PocketFiver in Hungary at that time was probirs.