The finale of the iPoker $35,000 GP Freezeout event featured a heads-up battle between DavaiBabkiBratuh (nl_profit) and pokerwin2010. When the final cards were dealt, DavaiBabkiBratuh earned $10,296 for the win, while pokerwin2010 settled for a consolation prize of $6,138.
- PocketFivers who reached the money in this tournament made the countries of Russian Federation and the United Kingdom proud, just to name a few.
- Non-PocketFivers at the final table combined for a total of $19,404.00.
- The first place finish by DavaiBabkiBratuh was worth 199 PLB Points.
- ChefChampagne, who finished in third place, earned 9.50% of the prize pool.
- The average cash in this tournament was $990.
- Members of PocketFives earned $11,424.60 of the $39,600 prize pool.
- Among those PocketFivers narrowly missing out on the final table in this tournament was aajjhh, who finished in 10th place and cashed for $594.